• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Nomura Interview Archive *spoilers for the entire series*

User Info: Drizzy_Drizake

Drizzy_Drizake
11 months ago#181
This ultimania is a tough one to gather together. There's so many different translations, scattered interview pieces and random excerpts. Some totally different like I've seen a translation asking about Scala where Nomura is just like "I think you'll figure it out if you pay attention" and another where apparently Nomura straight says "yes it used to be Daybreak Town and the castle is underwater'
In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces - Zapp

User Info: sniffy

sniffy
11 months ago#182
"Lauriam is Lauriam."

I was going over Nomura san's interview where he tries to put the kibosh on the theory that Lauriam is Marluxia. He could actually be telling the truth. Why are these characters so different from their alter egos? I have a theory...

Maybe they are based off different hearts all together. Lauriam and Elrena's hearts were displaced by two other unnamed characters who hitched a ride to the future in their bodies. Their minds and memories scrambled, they were turned into nobodies with the physical appearances of their originals, but the souls of two other people.

This would explain why they are no longer keyblade wielders. Since the original hearts are gone, so is the ability to wield keyblades. They would be useless to Xemnas and expendable.
Each successive Final Fantasy game makes the previous Final Fantasy game look like a masterpiece.

User Info: DDrift

DDrift
10 months ago#183
Thanks for collating the interviews!

User Info: CarrieChan

CarrieChan
8 months ago#184
Ooh nice.

User Info: Oldin

Oldin
5 months ago#185
CarrieChan posted...
Ooh nice.
Indeed @CarrieChan
https://bit.ly/2JXDBzP https://bit.ly/2RmO4eD
14 and growing

User Info: CarrieChan

CarrieChan
5 months ago#186
Yes....

User Info: Asmodaios344

Asmodaios344
4 months ago#187
Thank you TC for your hard work. As a fan of the series from 2002 is a very nice to see so much important information in one place.
In this world, the flesh of the weak is the food of the strong. The strong live, the weak die. No matter how hard you smile, you can't run from the truth.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Nomura Interview Archive *spoilers for the entire series*
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A