• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Nomura Interview Archive *spoilers for the entire series*

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 year ago#171
Lol at the rage against the TC?
"His signature bothered me to the point I was willing to spend two dollars and twenty five cents." - r4X0r
(message deleted)

gwwak
1 year ago#173
It is always amusing when people get butthurt and start fighting in a sticky.
"His signature bothered me to the point I was willing to spend two dollars and twenty five cents." - r4X0r

User Info: Alt_Assault

Alt_Assault
1 year ago#174
Who posted #172?
(message deleted)

gwwak
1 year ago#176
laylatambora77 might be a spam poster, don't click on the link!
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: Drizzy_Drizake

Drizzy_Drizake
1 year ago#177
I just reported the post
In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces - Zapp

Drizzy_Drizake
11 months ago#178
NeithOF posted...
Translated by me so kinda rough.

It has been 17 years since the first Kingdom Hearts released in 2002. With Kingdom Hearts 3 the Dark Seeker Saga that had been ongoing for 17 years is finally concluded with over 5 million copies sold worldwide, please tell us your impressions after the fans reacted so strongly.

Nomura: Both the sales of Physical and Digital copies have far surpassed by expectations. I am currently working and doing my best on the DLC for the game so it doesn't feel like "it's over" yet. My sleeping time has become shorter after the release of the game

The "Rage Form" in Kingdom Hearts 3 reminds us of "Anti Form" from Kingdom Hearts 2, what is the setting behind this form?

Nomura: This form is quite different from the one in KH2 which is why we decided to change the name. Rage form certainly has characteristics that are reminiscent of Anti but Rage is set as a completely different thing. The image i have in my mind for Anti Form is "Sora completely engulfed by Darkness" but Rage is not that far, the image i have for it is "Sora gets dominated by his emotions of anger and goes berserk".

It seems this time there is no "Critical mode", what is the reason for this?

Nomura: In the first place "Critical mode" was not something that was in the original releases of the games but something we added in the Final Mix versions, this time too we decided to add it at a later date. The reason for this is because we didn't want to just increase the numerical values and leave it at that, we wanted to go through repeated readjustments and go through several debugging phases. We don't want to simply make a "harder difficulty" mode, we are making adjustments so that we will be able to bring out the "fun" elements that are unique to "Critical".

Among all the worlds, i felt that the scenario in Bay Max's world had a very daring direction and bold approach. There are many new worlds in KH3 but please tell us which were the most memorable scenarios for you during the production.

Nomura: The most memorable for me was Toy Story's scenario, it was the first scenario we completed and it took 2 years to complete due to extensive negotiations directly with Pixar, it's symbolic for me because it was the starting point of Kingdom Hearts 3's development

There are still several Organization members with unknown names (i am assuming he is talking about their real names, not their nobody names). Will we get a chance to talk about them in future games? for example what about Isa's scars?

Nomura: If we develop a sequel there may be opportunities to talk about that but the desire for that inside me currently is a "blank sheet".

The circumstances behind Roxa's and Ventus's revival were made pretty clear in the game but what about Xion's? How was she revived and how did she join the Organization?

Nomura: I think the answer to that can be observed in the game but there is also a plan to explain it in more detail in the DLC.

The people who have cleared Kingdom Hearts 3 are very interested to know about the unknown girl that Isa and Lea are looking for as well as the existence of the "NAMELESS Star". Can you please give us a hint about the identity of those girls? Are they characters who have already appeared in the series?

Nomura : For the unknown girl, i think that if you read the secret reports you'll understand who she is, she IS indeed a character that has appeared in one of the works in the series. For the "NAMELESS Star" person, i think you'll understand who it is in time, if there is a future .

Drizzy_Drizake
11 months ago#179
NeithOF posted...
The "Scala Ad Caelum" world which was also in the "Final" trailer, what kind of place is it? I feel like it resembles "Daybreak town" from "Kingdom Hearts Union X", is there a relation between the two places?
Also, who were the people in black that appeared there?

Nomura: We made it so the relation between Scala ad Caelum and Daybreak town will be very obvious if you look carefully. The people in black that appeared there are Replicas.

I would please like you to make a comment about the Epilogue and Secret Ending that you released. I am also very curious about Verum Rex and Yozora who also appeared in Toy Box.

Nomura: Both the epilogue and secret movie when put together are a prelude to the next story if there is a future for the series. There seems to be a lot of speculation about the secret movie especially but for the moment it's not something so simple that you can understand easily.

After finishing KH3 i am more and more interested about the scenario of KHUX. Please tell us about KHUX's future developments.

Nomura: The time to release a new world is approaching and with that, the main story will also greatly start moving, a lot of the things that remained a mystery until now will begin to resolve themselves.

What are the plans for updates and DLC now that the game is released? Also what are the chances that we will get a "Final Mix" kind of thing and what is the future of the Kingdom Hearts series from now on?

Nomura: Up until now "Final Mix" was released as a separate package, but this time i would like to add all the additions through a DLC. Also anything that can be released as free DLC, i think we will make it available in the form of several updates/patches depending on the order we complete it. For payed DLC we will release it all at once in one batch and for that purpose it will take some time until the fee based DLC is ready, that said i want us to release it as fast as humanly possible within the year because i want the team to start working on the next project immediately.

As for the future of the "KH" series, we are having various discussions but whether a future will exist or not, whether we do it or not, it's all a "blank sheet" right now. As for my plans and schedule, i am all booked up until the end of the year.

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/886/1886230/

User Info: Virtual009

Virtual009
11 months ago#180
I’m hyped about the DLC’s in developing I hope they are good as he said they are.
Don't think Imagination is just Fantasy. If you open your Mind believe the Impossible is Possible.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Nomura Interview Archive *spoilers for the entire series*
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A