• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Nomura Interview Archive *spoilers for the entire series*

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 year ago#161
Why do people keep prematurely closing the stickies?
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: Drizzy_Drizake

Drizzy_Drizake
1 year ago#162
Interviews will be posted as they come there just hasn’t been much to discuss lately
In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces - Zapp

User Info: Banjogamer83

Banjogamer83
1 year ago#163
I dont believe the voice was mickey

Drizzy_Drizake
1 year ago#164
https://www.kh13.com/news/update-

kingdom-hearts-perfect-book-interview-with-

haru-minami-actress-and-tetsuya-nomura-

reveals-more-about-the-future-of-kingdom-

hearts-r2789/

-Mr Nomura, what are your thoughts on this?

Nomura: Usually when we think about making a game, we choose from works already available to the public. However for Frozen, when we were selecting the worlds, Disney showed us the preview before it was finished, and we liked it enough to continue the discussion to include it in the game. We decided on the inclusion before the movie was premiered, so we were lucky that it was a huge success (laughs)

Haru: The series has been going on for more than 10 years, but do you decide to make stories of the past ahead of time, like KHBbS?

Nomura: When I’m working on one work, I’m already thinking about the next story. Therefore, I’m currently making KHIII, so I am kind of thinking about the story past it.

Then [that] refers to something in the future in Kingdom Hearts 3? Or are you referring to something of the past?

Nomura: As referred to our previous conversation, I can’t pinpoint only one storyline as I have a multitude of potential things lined up. If there’s a future, then there is also a past -that’s kind of concept I tend to think about. At the moment, the smartphone game “KH UX” contains a story that happens in the past, and within the timeline that follows after that, I am able to think, “Oh, so I guess I should expand upon this part now” and decide on what exactly to flesh out.

-Will there be more to the story that will follow the new Kingdom Hearts 3 game?

Nomura: we’ve received comments such as, “Oh come on, just finish the story already!” (haha). However, if you play Kingdom Hearts 3, I’m sure there will be people saying, “Hurry up and give us the continuation now!” and that’s the type of story I think we have created with this game.
(message deleted)

User Info: EverDownward

EverDownward
1 year ago#166
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q
"And you can't tell me what my spirit tells me isn't true,
can you?"
(message deleted)

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 year ago#168
Based on time stamps, post #167 was modded and not self deleted.

Who posted?
"His signature bothered me to the point I was willing to spend two dollars and twenty five cents." - r4X0r

User Info: juicebox4

juicebox4
1 year ago#169
lmao this is such a garbage topic. tc is full of it
*Ding dong, bing bong*
GABBA GABBA HEY

Drizzy_Drizake
1 year ago#170
Uh...I’m sorry you feel that way?
  1. Boards