Im new, what experience could I be in for if this is my first KH3 game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Im new, what experience could I be in for if this is my first KH3 game?

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
1 week ago#1
Ive literally played no Kingdom Hearts game ever before, I know nothing about the story and I think I moght jump into KH3 completely blind. Worth it? Im completely new to the series
Bart-Mangled Banner is the greatest Simpsons episode. It is great for the exact same reason american audiences hate it: because it captures them so accurately.

User Info: Nirvanas_Nox

Nirvanas_Nox
1 week ago#2
Not worth it in my opinion. Youll probably only get the gist of it but youll more then likely gonna be confused. If you dont wanna play the games then i suggest at least reading the sticky on this board
Money, Success, Fame, Glamour. For we are living in the age of the thing

User Info: deathszx

deathszx
1 week ago#3
Nonsense, just pure nonsense.

digitalwill2000
1 week ago#4
Nah the sticky had too many words. Its a japanese anime-esque game and Ive watched a lot of disney and played a lot of final fantasy so I reckon I can guess it
Bart-Mangled Banner is the greatest Simpsons episode. It is great for the exact same reason american audiences hate it: because it captures them so accurately.

User Info: Kalavinka

Kalavinka
1 week ago#5
digitalwill2000 posted...
I think I moght jump into KH3 completely blind

I really have to wonder if posts saying something like this are just troll statements...

Nah the sticky had too many words. Its a japanese anime-esque game and Ive watched a lot of disney and played a lot of final fantasy so I reckon I can guess it

Well, at least now I know this is a s***post.
It is, as some admiral once said, a trap.
3DS: 2208 8847 9932 / PSN: UltimaSpark50

digitalwill2000
1 week ago#6
Kalavinka posted...

I really have to wonder if posts saying something like this are just troll statements...

Wow, nice to know the KH community isnt accomodating.
I think I just met the resident punching bad of the forum so will just ignore

User Info: BatCom

BatCom
1 week ago#7
I'm pretty sure this is a troll thread but if it really isn't: you're not going to have any f***ing idea what's going on, people aren't exaggerating when they say this game's plot is complicated.

digitalwill2000
1 week ago#8
Okay but when you say complicated do you mean in release order? I hear there are many prequels and my game savviness dictates that the complications arise solely due to things that the prequels addressed, meaning that KH3 will be more coherent

How is this a troll thread? Tell me. No seriously explain. Was it my typos? The way I dis issed the sticky? Why so defensive, I want to engage

User Info: kollie89

kollie89
1 week ago#9
Kalavinka posted...

Wow, nice to know the KH community isnt accomodating.
I think I just met the resident punching bad of the forum so will just ignore

You’ve got 7 months before the game, why wouldn’t you even bother to play the rest of the series if you have a PS4? They were all made readily available on one console for people just like you
https://m.imgur.com/a/kF9tE
https://m.imgur.com/a/VmlFu

User Info: LeafOnTheWind42

LeafOnTheWind42
1 week ago#10
I've seen you posting in other threads in the last couple of day where you've clearly known other games in the series. If you're going to troll, try harder.
New account of perrycox42. Moving to this to stay in line with my standard username nowadays
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Im new, what experience could I be in for if this is my first KH3 game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived