To the very small minority that actually care about Kingdom Hearts' story:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. To the very small minority that actually care about Kingdom Hearts' story:

User Info: YungLeviathan

YungLeviathan
3 months ago#1
Please stop this faux gatekeeping vitriol towards the majority of the KH fandom that only care about the gameplay and the Disney worlds.

Stuff like; “Oh you don’t already know everything about this series that is unanimously known for its boring generic anime characters and inaccessible weaboo storytelling that even people who have played every single entry don’t understand? Well then, you don’t deserve to play Kingdom Hearts 3.”

Not only is it frankly incompetent that, as fans of the series, you’d want the game to sell LESS (which is extremely bizarre...), but it also doesn’t help the cringey stereotype that Kingdom Hearts fans have been accustomed to.

We get it.

You post memes like “LOL pEOple wHo HAve ONLy plaYEd KH1 and KH2 goING inTo KH3 BE liKe *insert GIF of a confused expression*” to try and validate the inordinate time you have spent engaging with all the of miscellaneous ancillary content that no one else has, but you have to realise that people actually WANT to be confused.

People that haven’t played the sideline games have no intention of trying to understand the story. No one cares about Kingdom Hearts’ story. We’re here for the awesome gameplay and Disney interactions.

So stop the cringey memes. They’re never going to bang as many Retweets or Views as ProZD literally s***ting on y’all lmfao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrMr4iZPFz8

Even Nomura himself has finally realised this. That’s why the marketing for KH3 has been predominantly catered toward Disney fans.

So when Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out, the last thing you want to do is complain about its story (if it actually does turn out to be bad, like every other entry in the series). You’d look silly. Really silly.

I can already tell this is going to be another FFXV situation where the game is amazing but because the story fell short, it’ll have the vocal minority trying to bring the entire game down again smh...

User Info: BusterBlue

BusterBlue
3 months ago#2
Calm down, it’s a video game
*Disney Historian in Training*

User Info: XianRemigius

XianRemigius
3 months ago#3
OK I believe you

User Info: JohnUchihaLee

JohnUchihaLee
3 months ago#4
Looks like someone got bored.
"Non-English reviews don't matter"-Romangelo the Trollmangelo Nov 28 2016

User Info: Sword_of_Dusk

Sword_of_Dusk
3 months ago#5
So, what are we on? Unnecessary topic #5,248?
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over.

User Info: Frost00

Frost00
3 months ago#6
Imagine unironically making this post
3DS fc: 0104-4096-3988

User Info: LeafOnTheWind42

LeafOnTheWind42
3 months ago#7
I thought we got rid of you
New account of perrycox42. Moving to this to stay in line with my standard username nowadays

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
3 months ago#8
YungLeviathan posted...
You’d look silly. Really silly.

You're looking just as silly with this post.
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex,The Glass Wraith of Gamefaqs.
https://i.imgur.com/78v9AxX.png https://i.imgur.com/1GEFq8L.png it's now a thing.

User Info: Duey

Duey
3 months ago#9
http://i.imgur.com/Wj9ppnw.gifv

User Info: jadenchandler

jadenchandler
3 months ago#10
Im glad someone finally said it. Prob not the best place to say it tho as this is literally the most delusional elitist games board ever but still
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. To the very small minority that actually care about Kingdom Hearts' story:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived