If you could make a Gay-Shipping canon, which one would it be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. If you could make a Gay-Shipping canon, which one would it be?

User Info: darkwillow94

darkwillow94
11 months ago#101
@igshlameaa if you want to see gay shipping so badly go watch YGOTAS

User Info: DrakoVongola1

DrakoVongola1
11 months ago#102
"Ugh you called me on my bigotry, that's just so butthurt. You're in the wrong for not tolerating my bigotry not me for being a bigot"

Your worst sin of all is making me agree with Clods and I do not appreciate that >:(
Official leader of the Illuminati.
"Never underestimate the power of the scout's code!" - Satan

User Info: igshlameaa

igshlameaa
11 months ago#103
Selt_Jr422 posted...
Don't need to deal with butt hurt right now.

Yeah, you f***ing do, actually, because you just don't just get to say s*** and then slide away with your tail between your legs like it doesn't f***ing matter.

You want to be able to sit here and talk about how much you "hate gay people," and you don't care how it makes anyone else feel. If anyone's upset by your shameless homophobia, well, they're just butthurt, right? I mean, who really cares, anyway? They're just a bunch of [slurs redacted], right?

But if someone points out how f***ing s***ty the things you say are, that's when you start sniffling like a child with a scraped knee. Suddenly, when it's your feelings on the line, feelings start mattering, and we're just a bunch of mean, scary bullies for asking you to stand up and own the hateful s*** you said.
"Your house catches on fire. You save your father before your mother. Are you asexual?" - Master_Springs
https://i.redd.it/8rbwkelg3ffz.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. If you could make a Gay-Shipping canon, which one would it be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived