So is it safe to say clothes will be one of the forms of DLC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. So is it safe to say clothes will be one of the forms of DLC?

User Info: DrDoomsday

DrDoomsday
1 year ago#1
With this being a new kingdom hearts in a day in age where DLC is common I couldn't help but notice the clothing add on seemed like a perfect reason for them to add in DLC. I'm sure there will be other forms of DLC, arenas, worlds, etc. but if we can play as other keyboard users besides Sora you know they'll make tons of clothes based of FF games, Disney characters, previous character interactions. Yes I'm sure there will be tons of clothingnto unlock already, but it seems like a very interesting aspect to add without an ulterior motive.

What are your thoughts about clothing DLC or what other possible DLC there will be
I play my WiiUPS 360, and 3DSPvita Nintendo Network ID: Bossace

User Info: Kingdom080500

Kingdom080500
1 year ago#2
There shouldn't be DLC worlds just extra bosses or customisable items. Hell, pull a Nier Automata and have us fight the CEO of Square Enix or Nomura himself.
"A delayed game will eventually be good, while a rushed game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto.

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 year ago#3
no, your guess that isn't supported by any current kh games or trailers is not "safe to say"
LoL : HipsterSora Love of my Life : Ezreal
The day the KH3 board died : https://gyazo.com/5d8f7594950745ef9c6b01bfe5768587

User Info: Duey

Duey
1 year ago#4
DrDoomsday posted...
I couldn't help but notice the clothing add on seemed like a perfect reason for them to add in DLC

I'm sure as hell not paying $2.99 for metal wings and pallet swaps for Sora's clothes(especially since drive forms are a thing again.

I'm sure there will be other forms of DLC, arenas,worlds, etc. but if we can play as other keyboard users besides Sora you know they'll make tons of clothes based of FF games, Disney characters, previous character interactions.

If by worlds you mean Expansions ala CoR then sure but if you want me to pay $15 to get Atlantica again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZfOIPeXM3o

And what'd be the point of getting Disney/FF based clothing for Sora? he already gets a costume change every numbered entry plus DDD on top of a Keyblade based on w/e world you visit on top of a few FF inspired blades(OwA,Guardian Soul,Fenrir,etc)

User Info: Hero_San

Hero_San
1 year ago#5
I wouldn't really mind getting some exclusive FF/Throwback Costumes for Sora and the gang, actually. It'd be kinda cool to play through the game with Sora in his KH 1 attire, for instance~
"You never know who you'll run into next..."

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
1 year ago#6
Kingdom080500 posted...
There shouldn't be DLC worlds just extra bosses or customisable items. Hell, pull a Nier Automata and have us fight the CEO of Square Enix or Nomura himself.

I imagine a Senator Armstrong like boss battle with Nomura...

Sora: Why...why are you so poweful??
Nomura: *smirk*...Retconns, son! They get bigger in response to critical trauma, with each attack on my work I dig a bigger plot hole that can never be filled!
Bart-Mangled Banner is the greatest Simpsons episode. It is great for the exact same reason american audiences hate it: because it captures them so accurately.

User Info: Meeptheawesome

Meeptheawesome
1 year ago#7
Nothing's safe to say until we have some form of confirmation (especially when it comes to Kingdom Hearts), although this idea would be cool.
It's been so long since I've been here on these boards lmao

User Info: liger0jaeger

liger0jaeger
1 year ago#8
digitalwill2000 posted...
Kingdom080500 posted...

I imagine a Senator Armstrong like boss battle with Nomura...

Sora: Why...why are you so poweful??
Nomura: *smirk*...Retconns, son! They get bigger in response to critical trauma, with each attack on my work I dig a bigger plot hole that can never be filled!

So Nomura has stock in WESAYSO?
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. So is it safe to say clothes will be one of the forms of DLC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived