• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Kingdom Hearts is a Disney series developed by Square
(message deleted)

User Info: Tmo1992

Tmo1992
4 years ago#42
It's funny that all the vets are the ones thanking T and requesting sticky but the people that are complaining are the ones I've never seen before.
Roll Tide!
Psn: Tmo992

User Info: xeno_x-blade20

xeno_x-blade20
4 years ago#43
Congrats on the second sticky of this board. Two stickied topics within the span of two months. I wonder what topic will be next to become stickied.
"On that land shall darkness prevail and light expire. The future...It's already been written." - Young Xehanort

User Info: Firemaster5

Firemaster5
4 years ago#44
Tmo1992 posted...
It's funny that all the vets are the ones thanking T and requesting sticky but the people that are complaining are the ones I've never seen before.

To think that newcomers would be more grateful...
A General of Pokelite Trainers' Sanctum
Chances are slm to none at best

User Info: Sword_of_Dusk

Sword_of_Dusk
4 years ago#45
Tmo1992 posted...

It's kinda hilarious, really. Even so, this is the kinda series that needs a sticky or two for easy explanation purposes.
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over.

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
4 years ago#46
xeno_x-blade20 posted...
Congrats on the second sticky of this board. Two stickied topics within the span of two months. I wonder what topic will be next to become stickied.

Hopefully a FAQ featuring a lot of info.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:5
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: xeno_x-blade20

xeno_x-blade20
4 years ago#47
OracleGunner posted...
xeno_x-blade20 posted...

Hopefully a FAQ featuring a lot of info.

A cooperative collaboration topic in which everyone posts the information and data from their progress on the game would be a great project to work towards for this board, once the game releases of course. Then once it's done, whoever here with the most time and dedication could go ahead and create an official FAQ for it.
"On that land shall darkness prevail and light expire. The future...It's already been written." - Young Xehanort
Meh, I still dream of a Midgar world, lol.

Don't get me wrong. I perfectly understand what KH is and who owns it. But when I see regular characters and abilities from the FF-verse in a game, it makes me think of what else could eventually be added. A full world based on a place in the FF series would likely the biggest edition possible. I could care less whether it's likely to happen. Just something I'd like to see.

Ultimately this topic is pointless, as people will want what they want regardless of whether it's a possibility or not.
Praise be to Yevon

User Info: slmcknett

slmcknett
4 years ago#49
Congrats on the Sticky, T!

We're now the Sticky Duo! :D
http://imageshack.us/a/img62/6467/b53l.png
Kari Wahlgren: "Guys, I just can't wrap my mouth around it."

User Info: Tgirl

Tgirl
4 years ago#50
Thanks, slm! :) Yay! We are definitely the Sticky Duo! :D Wonder who's going to start the third sticky? I think an FAQ page sticky should be a must for everything else.

And a big you're welcome/thank you again, to everyone else like Corozi, Buster, etc. Thank you for helping make this happen. ^__^ Now, we don't have to act like broken records.

KeeperOfShadows posted...
Ultimately this topic is pointless, as people will want what they want regardless of whether it's a possibility or not.

As long as it makes new or non-aware fans aware of what the series is, and what is never going to be possible due to its conception, that's completely fine with me. It will feel pointless for you and that's okay. For a lot of us, who have been here for a long time and/or with the series since its own beginning, we feel that this should help even in a small way.

A lot of us are satisfied with the original KH worlds, like Radiant Garden and Traverse Town. Some of us are not FF fans, so we can care less. It's all up to the individual, but we are grateful with what we have so far. All we really need are some NPCs.... (>D)

Anyways, moving on.... I plan on locking this thread around midnight EST. You guys got a little over an hour to share any further thoughts/feelings before I use my Kingdom Key.
kh-info-block.tumblr.com [read] [educate] [understand] // NNID: Tgirl0
D.Gray-Man returned! http://bit.ly/1GgypMc
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Kingdom Hearts is a Disney series developed by Square
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A