• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Kingdom Hearts is a Disney series developed by Square

User Info: Jevrath

Jevrath
4 years ago#11
UltimaXOmega posted...
So Disney can demand certain worlds to be added?

Yes, and they can also say which ones cannot be added. Such as certain properties that they own, but aren't technically Disney products, I'm looking at you Marvel and Star Wars.
UltimaXOmega posted...
So Disney can demand certain worlds to be added?

If they wanted to.

I know Disney decides what goes and what is a no go. Like the Original Dissidia being a Kingdom Hearts fighting game.
"As a company we're still maybe level 10 or 11, somewhere around there. And 99 is level cap." -Tetsuya Takahashi

User Info: Alkamizt

Alkamizt
4 years ago#13
Why do people over-analyze this game so much? It's a whimsical, Disney/Square adventure with fun combat. Enjoy it for what it is, or stay away from it. I hate seeing people trying to analyze the characters and story so much. Good post, TC.

User Info: ItsJyroNotGyro

ItsJyroNotGyro
4 years ago#14
What are you trying to say? What is your point? Disney owns Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars, Marvel, and Indiana Jones, too. Are we supposed to be feel bad for liking it? You did a lot of typing but didn't say anything.

User Info: PostCrisisJ2

PostCrisisJ2
4 years ago#15
Alkamizt posted...
Why do people over-analyze this game so much? It's a whimsical, Disney/Square adventure with fun combat. Enjoy it for what it is, or stay away from it. I hate seeing people trying to analyze the characters and story so much. Good post, TC.

No one is really analyzing the game though, just pointing out that it's a Disney game.

ItsJyroNotGyro posted...
What are you trying to say? What is your point? Disney owns Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars, Marvel, and Indiana Jones, too. Are we supposed to be feel bad for liking it? You did a lot of typing but didn't say anything.

...What? No one said anything about feeling bad about liking it? Who are you responding too?
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/NotebookJ2
Welcome to Idol Hell
(edited 4 years ago)

User Info: ZeroX91

ZeroX91
4 years ago#16
Alkamizt posted...

What's wrong with analyzing characters? It's fun.
"I am one of those melodramatic fools, Neurotic to the bone. No doubt about it"

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#17
Why would I feel bad about liking anything I like? I'm 28 year old(29 in Oct) and I love the Disney elements of this game. It's all part of the charm and of course the nostalgia for me.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
http://psnprofiles.com/wwinterj - http://i.imgur.com/kDysIcd.gif

User Info: TrueGB

TrueGB
4 years ago#18
Of course it is. There are people who believe otherwise?
Future Billionaire

User Info: MysteriousKori

MysteriousKori
4 years ago#19
Yes, there are posters here who don't seem to know that KH is owned by Disney, and don't understand why KH doesn't have FF worlds. This topic was made to educate them.
Awaiting: Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts III, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Mass Effect 4, and Super Mario Maker
PSN: IterTemporis | NNID: Aetherelle

User Info: Tmo1992

Tmo1992
4 years ago#20
ItsJyroNotGyro posted...

If you read the very first sentence you would know the point. On a weekly basis there a complaints about not being enough Final fantasy worlds or characters. Tgirl was letting everyone know that this is not a final fantasy game but a Disney game, so we do not have to repeat ourselves over and over.
Roll Tide!
Psn: Tmo992
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Kingdom Hearts is a Disney series developed by Square
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A