• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Transistor
  3. This game is very... aesthetically pleasing.

User Info: SonowIgetgoro

SonowIgetgoro
4 years ago#1
OK, I saw this game and thought it looked decent; for gods sake, it was made by the same people who made bastion. On that note, THIS GAME WAS SOOOO BORING! The game-play mechanics are not good at all and takes forever, even against weak enemies. I give them credit on making it "innovative" but it was not a good game at all. I'm so disappointed with this game.

In other news: Hopefully Silent Hills will be good...... oh wait.

User Info: Wild_Mantine

Wild_Mantine
4 years ago#2
Are you sure you're playing very well? The combat really doesn't seem to take very long for me. Appropriate strings and whatnot can make short work of most enemies.
Pokemon White FC: 2064 9146 0109

User Info: Exentryk

Exentryk
4 years ago#3
Git gud OP. The combat is the best thing about this game. Love the way you can combine and customize the skills, and end up completely different from other people, while still being able to progress in the game. The bosses don't even take long to kill, let alone weaker enemies. You just don't understand the system well enough to be good at it.

The game lets you do fast action combat, or play in a more strategical turn based way. I don't know of any other game that does that.
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
  1. Boards
  2. Transistor
  3. This game is very... aesthetically pleasing.
  • Topic Archived