• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Transistor
  3. This game is so good.

User Info: EtroAnime

EtroAnime
4 years ago#1
Enjoying my first playthrough now and loving every second of it. Love the hum action. :)
Far gone in Deep Space Ignition.
PSN ID: Rammel29

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold
4 years ago#2
Indeed! I'm glad it's free this month so more people will get to experience it.
over and out

User Info: Nayiko

Nayiko
4 years ago#3
I've wanted this game for a long time now but didn't want to pay $20 for it. So glad it's free this month.
PSN: Seirno / Alt PSN: Asaniel

User Info: fox_bacchin

fox_bacchin
4 years ago#4
Can't wait to get home and play the hell out of it

User Info: bmouse6

bmouse6
4 years ago#5
I really don't get all the hype about this game. I'm not saying its a bad game, though. The atmosphere feels good, the soundtrack is great, loved it. The story? Quite confusing. The combat? Well, you freeze time, run behind enemies and stab them in the back for maximum damage. Rinse and repeat for some hours and you're done.
PSN: bmouse

User Info: fox_bacchin

fox_bacchin
4 years ago#6
bmouse6 posted...
I really don't get all the hype about this game. I'm not saying its a bad game, though. The atmosphere feels good, the soundtrack is great, loved it. The story? Quite confusing. The combat? Well, you freeze time, run behind enemies and stab them in the back for maximum damage. Rinse and repeat for some hours and you're done.

Got to agree with you... I am enjoying it so far but still not as engaged to it as I thought I would, judging by the comments all around...

User Info: Mirokumatt

Mirokumatt
4 years ago#7
bmouse6 posted...

Dude you sound like someone who might have a personal grudge against this game with all the dislike all over old archived posts. I'm guessing you also dislike bayonetta. Or any game that is meant to allow the player to make it look and play flashy. But opinions are opinions and we are entitled to them. I guess I just want you to find a way to enjoy this game but not everyone will even though it seems like you really want to like it.
Most people think time is like a river flowing swift and sure in one direction. They are wrong. Time is an Ocean in a Storm.

User Info: TheCrazed420

TheCrazed420
4 years ago#8
fox_bacchin posted...
bmouse6 posted...

Got to agree with you... I am enjoying it so far but still not as engaged to it as I thought I would, judging by the comments all around...

I'm with you guys too. I can appreciate the combo system, but otherwise Bastion grabbed me more. It just feels kind of blah.

User Info: bmouse6

bmouse6
4 years ago#9
Mirokumatt posted...
bmouse6 posted...

Dude you sound like someone who might have a personal grudge against this game with all the dislike all over old archived posts. I'm guessing you also dislike bayonetta. Or any game that is meant to allow the player to make it look and play flashy. But opinions are opinions and we are entitled to them. I guess I just want you to find a way to enjoy this game but not everyone will even though it seems like you really want to like it.

Bayonetta doesn't even compare to this game, and I do not have any grudges. You mentioned flashy, what is flashy about Transistor? Nothing for me at least. Its just a small, poor attempt at a strategy game, that's it. If it wasn't for the soundtrack and the overall atmosphere, this game would have nothing.
PSN: bmouse

User Info: carib2g

carib2g
4 years ago#10
Just beat the campaign. Way more enjoyable than I ever imagined it'd be. Love the art style, color pallette, characters, music, atmosphere.

A few times I did find myself wondering how this game would have played out as a 3rd-person action game type, and pull me closer in to the action...

I still only 1/2 understand the story, but surprisingly it didn't hamper my enjoyment.

Really loved transistor talking to me and keeping me company throughout the campaign.
Playing: GTAV, Far Cry 4, Shadow Warrior, Resident Evil HD, Transistor
Gamercard: http://psnprofiles.com/Carib2g
  1. Boards
  2. Transistor
  3. This game is so good.
  • Topic Archived