• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Transistor
  3. I thought this was suppose to be a free PS Plus title?

User Info: Ryumoau23

Ryumoau23
5 years ago#1
I thought this game was originally announced to be part of the free ps4 ps plus titles when it was first revealed alongside the ps4 last year? Did they change their minds?

I ask this because i saw the ps plus lineup for May and the ps4 game was that lame Stick it to the Man game. :(
26 and bisexual. ^ ^
psn: Ryumoau

User Info: chakramstrike

chakramstrike
5 years ago#2
it might go free for PS+ in a month or so...Daylight i thought myself was supposed to be free. Plus Members get a discount on it. i tried to click on this to find out more about it on PSN, but it wouldn't take me to anything.
GTs: 360 - Chakramstrike; PSN - yunalesca26

Ryumoau23
5 years ago#3
chakramstrike posted...
it might go free for PS+ in a month or so...Daylight i thought myself was supposed to be free. Plus Members get a discount on it. i tried to click on this to find out more about it on PSN, but it wouldn't take me to anything.

oh i see. I guess i wouldn't mind buying this game because it looks amazing but i'm hoping it will at least get a day one discount like Daylight did.
26 and bisexual. ^ ^

User Info: Zombie_Socks_96

Zombie_Socks_96
5 years ago#4
Well it doesn't come out till towards the end of the month, so it could end up being the title for June. That being said, with how successful Bastion was, I could easily see it not being free as it's likely to sell well anyways.
Game Designer
Games I Want: Shovel Knight, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix, Watch Dogs, The Witness, Transistor, Batman: Arkham Knight, The Evil Within

User Info: Digivillain

Digivillain
5 years ago#5
Ryumoau23 posted...
chakramstrike posted...

oh i see. I guess i wouldn't mind buying this game because it looks amazing but i'm hoping it will at least get a day one discount like Daylight did.

That wouldn't be very fair to anyone who already paid for it.
Free Tim Lambesis!

Ryumoau23
5 years ago#6
Digivillain posted...
Ryumoau23 posted...
chakramstrike posted...

already paid for it? why would people pay for something not out yet?
26 and bisexual. ^ ^

User Info: Digivillain

Digivillain
5 years ago#7
Ryumoau23 posted...
Digivillain posted...
Ryumoau23 posted...
chakramstrike posted...

'em, it is called a PSN preorder, which usually also allows us to download at midnight.
Free Tim Lambesis!

User Info: Baron_Lamberto

Baron_Lamberto
5 years ago#8
Ryumoau23 posted...
Digivillain posted...
Ryumoau23 posted...
chakramstrike posted...

People have been doing this for years and years.
PSN: DoctorTDub

User Info: bigdaddyjug

bigdaddyjug
5 years ago#9
Does the PSN show what this is going to cost? I forgot to check last night and I'm at work now so I can't.
Punctuation marks are symbols indicating the structure and organization of written language, as well as intonation and pauses to be observed when reading aloud.

User Info: benexclaimed

benexclaimed
5 years ago#10
$20. No PS+ discount.
;)
  1. Boards
  2. Transistor
  3. I thought this was suppose to be a free PS Plus title?
  • Topic Archived