• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 3D World
  3. Let's list some Mario games that haven't aged too well.
(message deleted)

User Info: Stykmeister

Stykmeister
4 years ago#12
I still play Mario Kart 64 all the time for the Time Trials - it's the best game for grinding your times and shaving seconds off. It's my favourite Mario Kart, actually, I love how it feels to play it.

I also love Super Mario Land and played it all the time when I was younger. I now have it on Virtual Console. Super Mario 64 is also a classic.

So I would say that I disagree with most of this thread.
3781-6464-7859 Goldeneye
1289-9437-4855 3DS
(message deleted)

User Info: Illuminoius

Illuminoius
4 years ago#14
mario kart 64 is one of those games whose ridiculous controls and strange level design make it hilarious to play, especially with four players where the game skips frames and goes way too fast

User Info: BabyLuigiOnFire

BabyLuigiOnFire
4 years ago#15
Wiiboy4ever posted...
BabyLuigiOnFire posted...
Really? They look like the game from a 3D PC shooter....from 1993
LMAO no, I was completely joking.

I don't play shooters though, so I have no idea what game you're referring to, though.

I was thinking about Doom, but hell, even that game was more pleasing to look at than Mario Kart 64.
Your marginally cranky Baby Luigi enthusiast, at your service.
I'm also a rare breed of internet, video gaming organism called the human woman.
(message deleted)

User Info: Stykmeister

Stykmeister
4 years ago#17
Illuminoius posted...
mario kart 64 is one of those games whose ridiculous controls and strange level design make it hilarious to play, especially with four players where the game skips frames and goes way too fast

Have to agree with this. Another reason why I love it.
3781-6464-7859 Goldeneye
1289-9437-4855 3DS

User Info: VioletMassacre

VioletMassacre
4 years ago#18
I, too, still play MK64. More than I play any other older MK. SM64 is still awesome and one of my most replayed games.

You people be weird.

User Info: PRINCESSMAGICAL

PRINCESSMAGICAL
4 years ago#19
All these games haven't aged at all and are still as awesome:

Super Mario Bros. - NES
Super Mario Bros. 2 -NES
Super Mario Bros. 3 - NES
Super Mario World - SNES
Super Mario All-Stars - SNES
Super Mario Kart - SNES
Super Mario 64 - N64
Mario Kart 64 - N64

All these never get old or boring.
I belong to Jesus. He is my Lord, God, Savior, King, comforter, healer, my eternity, my everything. I love you, Jesus!
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 3D World
  3. Let's list some Mario games that haven't aged too well.
  • Topic Archived