The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's The Division
  3. already new incursion glitch 20 mins after patch lol

User Info: neo_strike3

neo_strike3
2 years ago#1
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4fs4ud/post_hotfix_incursion_glitch/

Form your team (no need for electronics build now), and get to the boss fight area; don't jump down, don't get seen by mobs

Have one teammate go out and go to the nearest safehouse

Use mobile cover to glitch through texture and get the "You are out of the map" notification. Before you get teleported, fast travel to a teammate

You should now fall thru the map and land on top of the APC (or close to it). Use sticky bombs to damage the mobs and get their attention.

Enemies should now throw grenades at you, but will instead hit and damage the APC

note - it still takes damage from grenades, just from enemies = friendlyfire

Go watch a movie

Get your loot

This is a joke

User Info: SterlingFox

SterlingFox
2 years ago#2
Honestly, at this point they can't win. They've handled it so poorly and been such dicks about it that people are now actively seeking exploits just to spite them.

Considering the Incursion was probably some rushed, untested bulls*** that they threw together in a month, they'll never be able to patch all of them.
PSN: Doctor-Pip-
Standby for signature.

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
2 years ago#3
How do people actually find these glitches in the first place?

User Info: josh_stix

josh_stix
2 years ago#4
I actually kinda feel sorry for Massive at this point...
Is the ocean salty because the land doesn't wave back?

User Info: jhaze2

jhaze2
2 years ago#5
I'm gonna have to try tonight when I get off work lol

User Info: neo_strike3

neo_strike3
2 years ago#6
tried it so far and i cant fast travel to group players inside missions so not sure how its done exactly... gonna try a few things

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
2 years ago#7
LMFAO, this is awesomely hilarious. They are never going to win.
PSN ID: RyuuHou24 http://www.themarysue.com/woman-discovers-husband-is-internet-troll/ < Describes Gfaqs trolls perfectly.

User Info: DD2MP

DD2MP
2 years ago#8
Lmao oh wow....this seems even easier too
PSN: Alldayanyday1
Playing Whatever I Like That Interests Me.

User Info: dehlert

dehlert
2 years ago#9
There is a other joke one where you start the mission, everyone chains supers and you mobile cover through the apc to push it towards spawn closet where it blows up

User Info: clarinet1

clarinet1
2 years ago#10
dehlert posted...
There is a other joke one where you start the mission, everyone chains supers and you mobile cover through the apc to push it towards spawn closet where it blows up

That's a good one. Spawn closet kills players in it.... Players push the APC into the closet to kill APC.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's The Division
  3. already new incursion glitch 20 mins after patch lol
  • Topic Archived