• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Anybody have problems getting the demo?

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
5 years ago#1
Was trying to download the demo but got an error. I want to get this game on consoles because i did not like the pc version. I figured id enjoy it a tad more on console but i want to play the demo before i commit the money.
It's over idiot. You're going to die here now and the last words out of your mouth will have been.... Poop train. ~ Krieg

User Info: agentpheonix

agentpheonix
5 years ago#2
Can't answer your question about the demo, but I will at least say this is ten times better than the PC version. Everything I hated about the PC version is gone.

Well worth the money now.
GT: Red Undead Now Playing: Diablo 3
http://m-102.minus.com/ipPaN0GZBXpqY.gif

User Info: Shinebolt

Shinebolt
5 years ago#3
I didn't have any trouble downloading the demo but that was a couple days ago so maybe Xbox live is having some issue right now. All I can say is either try again or wait for a bit.
Take this post seriously at your own risk.

User Info: LostNPhound

LostNPhound
5 years ago#4
I'm having problems as well, i would just try waiting a bit

User Info: DoomDen

DoomDen
5 years ago#5
Yeah, most games are suddenly missing from the marketplace. Looks like somebody at microsoft accidentally broke the servers.
"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

User Info: ayame95

ayame95
5 years ago#6
There's been some trouble over the past day or two about downloads in general...I saw some comment from Microsoft on twitter saying it should be worked out very soon.
I'm not really from outerspace.
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4858/keitaibuddhavg2.jpg

User Info: blairjob

blairjob
5 years ago#7
I was having this issue last night, myself.
Work around, is go to google, type diablo 3 demo Xbox 360, then look for the link for Xbox live. Sign in, and click on the "purchase" option (make sure you're on the demo, not retail), and it should give you the option to "buy" it, for free. Once you do that, turn on your Xbox, or restart it. Gonto active down loads, and there should either be an already downloading demo, or something saying it was linked to another xbox(mine did this as I haven't officially updated my console to link with my account) and select down load.
Voila, you should be able to play the demo.

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
5 years ago#8
I see. Thanks guys.
It's over idiot. You're going to die here now and the last words out of your mouth will have been.... Poop train. ~ Krieg
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Anybody have problems getting the demo?
  • Topic Archived