• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
leon1588 1 month ago#1
I'm wondering what are all the different race, class and specialization combos. Which races can't be used with which class. They say there are 3 classes but there's 5. 2 Rogue, 2 Might and 1 Mage. I'm wanting to do playthroughs of different combos.
Bahamut needs to come to Pokemon
3DS FC: 1693-5458-7940
leon1588 1 month ago#2
I looked at the guide and a YouTube video on classes. I was wondering if these were all the possible choices to choose from.

Elf - Warrior - 2 Handed - Champion
Reaver
Templar
Weapon/Shield - Champion
Reaver
Templar
Rogue - Duel Wield - Artificer
Assassin
Tempest
Archer - Artificer
Assassin
Tempest
Mage - Knight Enchanter
Necromancer
Rift Mage

Human - Warrior - 2 Handed - Champion
Reaver
Templar

Weapon/Shield - Champion
Reaver
Templar

Assassin
Tempest

Archer - Artificer
Assassin
Tempest

Mage - Knight Enchanter
Necromancer
Rift Mage

Qunari - Warrior - 2 Handed - Champion
Reaver
Templar
Weapon/Shield - Champion
Reaver
Templar
Assassin
Tempest
Archer - Artificer
Assassin
Tempest
Mage - Knight Enchanter
Necromancer
Rift Mage

Dwarf - Warrior - 2 Handed - Champion
Reaver
Templar
Weapon/Shield - Champion
Reaver
Templar
Assassin
Tempest
Archer - Artificer
Assassin
Tempest

If any of these won't be available for choosing please let me know.
What? No. There are four races human elf dwarf and qunari. There are three classes each with three specializations. Warrior Mage Rogue. For the warrior you have championed Templar and reever. For the Rogue you have Tempest assassin and artificer. For the Mage you have Knight enchanter Rift Mage and necromancer. As to which you choose and what combinations you choose it's completely up to you.
PSN: Coltoneus
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas
leon1588 1 month ago#4
Mr Penguin 007 posted...
What? No. There are four races human elf dwarf and qunari. There are three classes each with three specializations. Warrior Mage Rogue. For the warrior you have championed Templar and reever. For the Rogue you have Tempest assassin and artificer. For the Mage you have Knight enchanter Rift Mage and necromancer. As to which you choose and what combinations you choose it's completely up to you.
Isn't there 2 different Warrior and 2 different Rogue? I also read the Dwarfs can't be Mages. So what's different to what I posted and what you stated? And how I put my list was

Race - Class - specialization. So from what I read this is what I was able to come up with. And out of the possible outcomes which ones aren't usable
No. Weapon choices are not separate classes.
PSN: Coltoneus
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas
leon1588 1 month ago#6
Mr Penguin 007 posted...
No. Weapon choices are not separate classes.
Don't they have different skill trees. If so that's all I need.
pprincess 1 month ago#7
Warrior has one handed sword with shield, and two handed sword. These have different skill trees but some shared trees.

Rogue is daggers and bow.

Mage is staff, but one staff exception exists later in the game with a staff that swings like a sword.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A