• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY bundle found on sale less than $11 PSN Store

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
5 months ago#1
found it on NA PSN store! I think its cross buy too though I think most people feel the PS3 version is outdated compared to the superior polished PS4 version. I glanced the sale could be up until dec 22 around there.
what a steal! it even has all the expansions, including the add on that has the mirror of transformation to edit/change one's own appearance! and lots of DLC loot well it is the GOTY edition bundle so it is loaded with stuff.

what great timing!! I was thinking of playing Dragon Age Origins first on PS3 (played the 1 hour trailer, it's super AMAZING!!), though I saw the DA:Inquisition sale so got that with the remaining PSN funds. and it is SUPER AMAZING too!! I like the combat in both games and the people in each are so interesting!! though this series could sure use a zoom setting cause I prefer nearer view instead of distant, though there is the tilt down trick to have the view drag along the ground to force the zoom to get nearer. though really they could learn a thing or two from view settings some other open world rpgs have adjustable zoom level. first person mode would be nice too but anyways still great. BioWare isn't known for POV setting anyways though perhaps Dragon Age 4 could raise the standards.

User Info: DanGlynnJohnson

DanGlynnJohnson
4 months ago#2
xenosaga123 posted...
including the add on that has the mirror of transformation to edit/change one's own appearance!

Black Emporiums Matter.

2016 - the year Nintendo surrendered, then resorted to selling 'v2.0' of the Wii U gamepad as a console.

User Info: xMxxAxGxxAx

xMxxAxGxxAx
4 months ago#3
I snagged it for $10 on Steam today, but I believe that sale ended. I haven’t checked to confirm, but Steam said there was like 34 minutes left on the deal when I bought it this morning.

User Info: DanGlynnJohnson

DanGlynnJohnson
3 months ago#4
It's back on sale again. Ridiculously cheap and a fantastic bargain, constituting some of the best bang-for-your-buck I've encountered in years.

"Nintendo hardware is for kids" - Yakuza Creator, Toshihiro Nagoshi.

User Info: eqfan2k

eqfan2k
3 months ago#5
just bought the goty edition for 9.99 plus tax sales ends 2/4 .. gonna see how it plays on the ps5 :)
Chasing infinity is like following a carrot on a stick.

User Info: Zone_Absolute

Zone_Absolute
4 weeks ago#6
Was hoping it would be on sale again since the spring sale is going on now. Oh well.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY bundle found on sale less than $11 PSN Store
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A