• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Can I change my character's appearance?

User Info: metallicaFTW

metallicaFTW
9 months ago#1
Im a couple hours in and really enjoying the game so far, my problem is my character is so ugly. I went through character creation really fast and didn’t think much of it. Any way to change it without starting over?
I used one of the preset looks and the guy is cross eyed for some reason.

User Info: aneed4peed

aneed4peed
9 months ago#2
There's the Black Emporium DLC. IIRC its free.

Also good luck with trying to make your character look good.
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]

User Info: metallicaFTW

metallicaFTW
9 months ago#3
aneed4peed posted...
There's the Black Emporium DLC. IIRC its free.

Also good luck with trying to make your character look good.

I usually don’t care at all about video game characters appearance’s but my guy is just strange looking. I’ll probably just leave it I suppose.

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
6 months ago#4
I really don't understand why games like this don't make it easy to save and load some kind of character appearance template. There are always people who are good at these kinds of systems where you have 18 sliders to customize the cheekbones and then there's people like us >_> During Skyrim's heyday there were sites with decent looking characters and they'd have to paste together screenshots of all the sliders that were tweaked in order to get various looks, but DAI has even more to choose from. Some kind of 20-40 digit character string that could be uploaded to get a certain look would be great.

User Info: Mr Penguin 007

Mr Penguin 007
6 months ago#5
I made a YT video with sliders for my male human look for my own reference, but if you want me to make the video public I can share it.
PSN: Coltoneus
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Can I change my character's appearance?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A