• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. I really, really, really hate Cassandra

User Info: kideatermaximus

kideatermaximus
1 month ago#1
And this isn't even about her looks. I'm sure there have been plenty debates about that. This is about her horrid personality and the way she treats the Inquisitor.

This game is just way too eager and willing to brush aside the fact that Cassandra has you arrested, she interrogates you, keeps you locked up in a dank dungeon, and probably tortures you. Knowing what she had her men do to Varric, I don't even want to imagine what she did to the Inquisitor. I mean, her first words to you are literally "Tell me why I shouldn't kill you". She was willing to have your character lynched to keep the chantry zealots from rioting. Oh but then she wants to be best buddies with when it's politically convenient for her. What a twisted woman. And the worst part is your character never receives a formal apology from Cass. She has the audacity to disapprove when you tell her she was too rash in assuming the Inquisitor killed the Divine.

Her preachy, self-righteous facade is all lies. She likes to pretend that she's above politics, that she's better than Viv. But at least Viv is honest about what she is and what she wants. Cassandra is literally a member of what is essentially Thedas' version of the Illuminati (Seekers of Truth). For all her talk of wanting to improve mage/templar relations and fix the chantry, she never does anything to back it up. She greatly disapproves whenever I tell her what a flaming failure the chantry and the templars are, reminds me of Wynne. I wish there was some way to kick her out, but it looks likes she's this games Alistar.

User Info: silverden75

silverden75
1 month ago#2
youre not alone. while i liked her at first she started to irritate me as time went on. Though a part of me was miffed over the redesign between 2 and inquisition.
just a normal hermit with an obsession with stories.

User Info: OldSnakeLiveon8

OldSnakeLiveon8
4 weeks ago#3
She's hot

User Info: SageOfLife

SageOfLife
2 weeks ago#4
Why would she torture an unconscious person?
Get your f*#%*!% foot off my neck, then we'll talk tolerance. - David Gerrold

User Info: kideatermaximus

kideatermaximus
2 weeks ago#5
SageOfLife posted...
Why would she torture an unconscious person?

The same reason she locks you up and throws you in a damp dungeon with no evidence. She's incompetent and a terrible person. Ask Varric

User Info: SexTypeThing

SexTypeThing
1 week ago#6
I like her.

User Info: farfus

farfus
19 hours ago#7
No complaints
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. I really, really, really hate Cassandra
  • Post New Message