You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Golden Nug and Synchronized

User Info: jazsper77

jazsper77
1 month ago#1
So I just started another play through after about a year break . I’ve noticed that all my stuff (schematics) have not transferred over. I think with my last couple of play throughs I’ve noticed this.

Should it all sync to each new character?

Ty

User Info: Scorpian_King

Scorpian_King
1 month ago#2
you have to touch the nug on the other character to synch everything to it.

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
1 month ago#3
Also the lowest tier of schematics don't sync

User Info: jazsper77

jazsper77
1 month ago#4
So when starting a new play through should I log into all my characters and sync before I start a new game ?

User Info: Scorpian_King

Scorpian_King
1 month ago#5
You just need to go to the nug in Haven on your new character and activate it.

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
4 weeks ago#6
Once you have the nug on any save, it'll appear in ALL your saves.

So once you get it and synch from that main character, you can load each of your other characters and touch it and proliferate any schematics you have both onto the nug and onto the character.

Say, you've got a main game and you never spent the inquisition points for the perk that gets you a couple schematics. You synch to the nug and save tons of tier 2 and 3 schematics.

Say you've got a side game where you did spend an inquisition point for some schematics. You can now use the nug to save those schematics to the account and while doing that get all the schematics from the main game.

Then when you go back to the main game you'll actually fill in those missing schematics. And also if you create a brand new game you'll get everything saved by both of those games.

In fact you can now game the system if you want by saving, then going to the Black Emporium and buying a bunch of schematics, using the Nug, then reloading the game so as to un-spend the gold. They're still unlocked on the Nug though. Some people actually do this over and over to clear out the emporium; some feel it's cheating some feel it's efficient. It's an option.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Golden Nug and Synchronized