You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. This game is still ridiculously fun and holds up really well.

User Info: Ramvicious

Ramvicious
1 month ago#1
I remember playing this on the ps3 and was frustrated with the load times but I recently got the game of the year edition on the ps4 on sale and have since put in a lot of time. I feel like I am making all the wrong choices, dialogue wise and it took me forever to settle on a class but I eventually chose Rift Mage. I am having a blast and am currently trying to finish every side quest I possibly can. This is a huge game though. Anyway, I don't have any friends to talk to about this so I figured i'd blog here. Thanks for listening.
PSN: Ramvicious

User Info: Raze_da_Kitsune

Raze_da_Kitsune
1 month ago#2
Glad you’re enjoying it man. Back when the game was fresh I sunk like 500 hours into it. No s***, my last two playthroughs were each well over 110 hours. It’s a fantastic game.
The girl from Kingdom Hearts plays for the Cavs? - Monolith1676

Ramvicious
1 month ago#3
Yeah, I don't see my getting bored of it any time soon. The most tedious thing for me so far has been getting all the shards, but I'm a completionist so I feel compelled to do so. I also don't know how to build cole as a double dagger assassin but I want to use him in my party but he is the primary source of my potions disappearing so far.

User Info: I4NRulez

I4NRulez
1 month ago#4
Eh, the story holds up way better than the combat.

I was never a fan of the MMO style combat they had.
The night brims with defiled scum,and is permeated by their rotten stench.
Just think. Now you're all set to hunt and kill to your heart's content.

User Info: TheChrisRichter

TheChrisRichter
1 month ago#5
The stealth tree or whatever it's called keeps my Cole alive. Or usually give him a bow and keep him back.
You sucka's like die!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waE2WCdpF7E Yes it's me!

Ramvicious
1 month ago#6
I think I am going to start over and make a rogue inquisitor. I wanna try out artificer and don't really care for Varric, plus I don't mind Solas so he can be my RIft Mage. Now to get back to Skyhold.

User Info: Inxentas

Inxentas
1 month ago#7
I couldn't get into it. The constant need to grind out Power to play the Story missions with fetch- and killquests just had me chase those markers non-stop. It's one of those games where I start out reading every page of every lorebook, which slowly devolves into doing the mechanically least amount of work.
Kept you waiting, huh?

User Info: farfus

farfus
1 month ago#8
I just started, I enjoyed the original a lot and can see the parallels. Atmospheric and it looks like it will be really entertaining, expect it will keep me busy a while.

User Info: Nsus

Nsus
3 weeks ago#9
I just got done playing all three again. It was fun. I enjoyed the combat the most in da2 story was best in dao but Dai is the best combo of both
http://www.johnnykjohnson.com/ - When you are ready to turn your life around financially click the link
I enjoyed it enough to play it two times back to back at launch for all the trophies, but haven’t had any desire to pick it up again since.
The sun doesn't give its light to the moon assuming the moon is going to owe it one - Linkin Park
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. This game is still ridiculously fun and holds up really well.