You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. My god the romance options....

User Info: Shinagawakun

Shinagawakun
2 months ago#11
I4NRulez posted...
Shinagawakun posted...
I4NRulez posted...
Josephine gets a bad rap because she doesn't have a sex scene like the other women but shes the best romance option imo.

Other than that theres Dorian who's a great character but I like him with iron bull more

That's not why I dislike Josephine personally. It's because her romance quest is very cringy. Especially the sword fight scene. I cringed so hard it killed me the first time around and I swore I'd never romance her again with any character.

A lot of the cutscenes in the game are cringey.

Yes, but Josephine's sword fight scene and Ironbull's innuendos easily takes the cake. Even seeing a nude Cass didn't make me cringe as hard.

User Info: Adrenas

Adrenas
1 month ago#12
I’ve never been much for romance in games. I only banged Morrigan in Origins because my life literally depended on it. You can usually ignore that stuff in most games though... you can avoid that stuff and just play the story in this one right?

User Info: JLazarillo

JLazarillo
1 month ago#13
Adrenas posted...
I’ve never been much for romance in games. I only banged Morrigan in Origins because my life literally depended on it. You can usually ignore that stuff in most games though... you can avoid that stuff and just play the story in this one right?

Yes.
Formerly a panda, formerly a carnivore. Now just a guy without a catch phrase.
https://imgtc.com/i/uVS7l1o.jpg
Meh, if it wasn’t for trophies my characters would only ever be in long enough to have sex and move on. Relationship stories in movies and games bore me to tears.
The sun doesn't give its light to the moon assuming the moon is going to owe it one - Linkin Park

User Info: sobergermanguy

sobergermanguy
1 month ago#15
It's sad how many people dislike Cassandra for her looks instead of her awful personality
You choc-blocked me, bro

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
1 month ago#16
Lmao indeed they are both hideous.
What is freedom?

User Info: megATOMOS

megATOMOS
1 month ago#17
Another reason Origins will forever be the best DA
http://i.imgur.com/8GzlC.gif

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
4 weeks ago#18
Blackwall is a straight white male and he is the best romance option imo.
Also has the most interesting companion quest.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. My god the romance options....