You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. My god the romance options....

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
2 months ago#1
Cassandra is ugly as s*** and her accent simply accentuates this and the other women isn't even a part of your group.....yay for being a straight male lol. Well at least Witcher 3 gets it right :).
What is freedom?

User Info: ryouma17

ryouma17
2 months ago#2
how dare you insult my waifu like that, you just made an enemy for life
http://i.imgur.com/GIugA1n.gifv
https://i.imgur.com/ZVQbkqz.jpg

User Info: RavingSwoobat

RavingSwoobat
2 months ago#3
Sure, Cass isn't much of a looker, but I actually liked her character. I do love teasing her. I really gotta play this game again and actually finish her romance path one of these days...

I will say that the options were limited. Being elven female gave you the most options. Male, notably straight male, has the fewest.

User Info: Sera67

Sera67
2 months ago#4
I can't say nothing... I go lez out with Sera almost every playthru. XD

Dorian is fun for banter alone.

Witcher 3, is ok... you get to bang alot of girls and not piss off your true love till you try and bed them both. XD
Heres hoping Cyberpunk 2077 isn't censored in states. Likely have try order PAL copy.
Choco Cookies!

User Info: Shinagawakun

Shinagawakun
2 months ago#5
Play a gay male simple. Dorian>>>>>every other male romance options.

For females, there's Solas and Cullen who are great romance options.

TW3 has only two proper romance options - Triss and Yen. Or you go single. The others are just one night stands.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: I4NRulez

I4NRulez
2 months ago#6
Josephine gets a bad rap because she doesn't have a sex scene like the other women but shes the best romance option imo.

Other than that theres Dorian who's a great character but I like him with iron bull more
The night brims with defiled scum,and is permeated by their rotten stench.
Just think. Now you're all set to hunt and kill to your heart's content.

User Info: Shinagawakun

Shinagawakun
2 months ago#7
I4NRulez posted...
Josephine gets a bad rap because she doesn't have a sex scene like the other women but shes the best romance option imo.

Other than that theres Dorian who's a great character but I like him with iron bull more

That's not why I dislike Josephine personally. It's because her romance quest is very cringy. Especially the sword fight scene. I cringed so hard it killed me the first time around and I swore I'd never romance her again with any character.

User Info: I4NRulez

I4NRulez
2 months ago#8
Shinagawakun posted...
I4NRulez posted...

That's not why I dislike Josephine personally. It's because her romance quest is very cringy. Especially the sword fight scene. I cringed so hard it killed me the first time around and I swore I'd never romance her again with any character.

A lot of the cutscenes in the game are cringey.
The night brims with defiled scum,and is permeated by their rotten stench.
Just think. Now you're all set to hunt and kill to your heart's content.

User Info: Sera67

Sera67
2 months ago#9
More so now, as time goes on...

Some of them were pretty good at release.. i giggle abit much on many of them now. XD
Choco Cookies!

User Info: JLazarillo

JLazarillo
2 months ago#10
RavingSwoobat posted...
I will say that the options were limited. Being elven female gave you the most options. Male, notably straight male, has the fewest.

Straight males had exactly the same number of options that they had in Origins and DA, which is exactly the same number as the gay males did. And the gay females did. And the straight females who weren't Humans or Elves.
Formerly a panda, formerly a carnivore. Now just a guy without a catch phrase.
https://imgtc.com/i/uVS7l1o.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. My god the romance options....