You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Superior prowler armor...

User Info: Oreomadness

Oreomadness
3 months ago#1
Im not sure how active this board is anymore but I figured I might try it. There has been alot of speculation about how to obtain this schematic. I have been trying to get it for 3v days now by save scuming in skyhold, exiting to the main menu/ shutting down completely, this schematic just will not show up no matter what I do.

Are there any updates on a sure fire way to properly trigger the short list perk on the hissing wastes vendor? I got the superior battlemage schematic to pop but the prowler just won't. I haven't even got a star over the schematic section in 2 days.

Does this armor even exist anymore? Why the heck is it so frakkin hard to obtain. Please, any help would be appreciated.

Ps4, I am connected to servers, I have the short list perk, i've tried many different ways of saving and returning..... looking for a updated way.... thanks in advance

User Info: XxEpic_GirlxX

XxEpic_GirlxX
3 months ago#2
It can be bought from the Hissing Wastes merchant, but what he sells is random every time you visit and you need the "The Short List" war table perk.

Otherwise, it can be randomly found in tier 3 chests.

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
2 months ago#3
It's really hard to save scum the hissing wastes chests. You not only have to exit the zone the system clock has to update by a certain amount of hours. Suffice to say that after trying once a day every day for a month I gave up and installed a mod which makes everything that the Short List perk unlocks be unlocked (you still need the perk). I kind of suspect that if the Short List isn't outright bugged, it's poorly coded to create absurd rarity.

User Info: Arishok

Arishok
2 months ago#4
You can install mods on ps4?
Fixing your mess is not the demand of the Qun! And you should all be grateful!

Alessar
2 months ago#5
No I was on the PC version. The point was a month of trying made me give up getting the mage equivalent and resort to modding. So if you feel your luck is horrible getting this item ... you're not the only person to feel that way. (Sorry you're out of luck; if you were on PC I'd have linked to the mod.)
(edited 2 months ago)

Arishok
2 months ago#6
No worries I already have it.

Alessar
2 months ago#7
Congrats!

Arishok
2 months ago#8
Black Emporium made tons of cash off of me.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Superior prowler armor...