You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Weapon Question for Sera

User Info: GameNerdVeggie

GameNerdVeggie
3 months ago#1
Which would be better? The Bow who shoots Mines on Hit or Or Dual Daggers with Shield Strike? Does the Mine Effect form the Bow effects Thousands Cuts and does Shield Strike count for every Single Dagger or should I use 2 Different Effects on the Daggers?

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
3 months ago#2
AI party members always do terribly with dual-wield daggers. They die and die.

You should leave Sera with a bow. You should probably give Cole a bow too.

User Info: snowyray

snowyray
3 months ago#3
If you have the elgar'nan bow schematic, give her that. Every shot is an explosive arrow, pretty awesome. The skill effects on some of them say the % that it will hit. If im not mistaken the mine effect is only 10% of the time at 75% weapon power, the same with most of those skills.

User Info: JLazarillo

JLazarillo
3 months ago#4
Alessar posted...
AI party members always do terribly

Coulda just left it at that and been mostly accurate.
Formerly a panda, formerly a carnivore. Now just a guy without a catch phrase.
https://imgtc.com/i/uVS7l1o.jpg

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
3 months ago#5
JLazarillo posted...

Coulda just left it at that and been mostly accurate.

Counterpoint: On a scale of 1 to 10, AI assassins are a -5.

User Info: Sera67

Sera67
3 months ago#6
-5? more like -9.

Sword and Board AI is, 6 to 7. You need flip to them and get taunts on right foes form time to time.

Mages... ugh... 3 to 7. There are days I'm like WOW, GJ! and days I'm like... REALLY!!! Barrier now? for f***s sake!!!
Once you unlock specailty stuff, it becomes 1-7... they mis use some of skill sometimes it baffles me.

Bow AI, 8ish.. you give them right skills, and they spam skills, and every now and they launch themselves off a ledge and make you laugh for several mins.

Two Handers, 3-7ish They are ether dieing cause not getting buffs, or there wrecking.

Duel weild AI? -9... they are the worst. When Cole actually does good, its instantly ruined withing half a second of him dieing or being dumb. XD
I made Sera duel weild once... it last about 5mins, before I gave her bow back. >_>
Choco Cookies!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Weapon Question for Sera