You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. OMG.... power level 40' .... ... .. I gonna be side questing for hours'

User Info: Fouse69

Fouse69
5 months ago#1
I kinda did most of the side quests that I seen as interesting and only have power level 6 at the moment .....

Oh well’ ! Time to go kick some ass’ !!
Good.... bad...... I'm the guy with the gun.

User Info: daveynopenope

daveynopenope
5 months ago#2
Fouse69 posted...
I kinda did most of the side quests that I seen as interesting and only have power level 6 at the moment .....

There's a vendor that sells influence. Each item she sells gives u a small to large amount of influence, as well as one power per item.

Buy 40 of the cheap items. :D 5k-6k total?

Or quest. Questing is good too. Lots of achievements and schematics and dragons and rifts out there. Fun stuff

I wish this game had ng+. It'd be a lot of fun if i didn't have to re-gear everytime
160 characters allowed
(edited 5 months ago)

User Info: Mr Penguin 007

Mr Penguin 007
5 months ago#3
daveynopenope posted...
I wish this game had ng+. It'd be a lot of fun if i didn't have to re-gear everytime
PSN: Coltoneus
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas

User Info: Fouse69

Fouse69
5 months ago#4
daveynopenope posted...
Fouse69 posted...

There's a vendor that sells influence. Each item she sells gives u a small to large amount of influence, as well as one power per item.

Or quest. Questing is good too. Lots of achievements and schematics and dragons and rifts out there. Fun stuff

Thanks for the info ! And I went with the questing idea’ closing rifts, requisitions, etc.
and have plenty of Power now.

And I jus realized I only killed like 3 dragons and I think one was only a Wyvern, and I read there’s 10’
So this guy has a 5minsYouTube vid with all the locations from lowest level to highest’ so I’m gonna try my luck on that this evening, and then go to that story mission’
Good.... bad...... I'm the guy with the gun.

User Info: daveynopenope

daveynopenope
5 months ago#5
Fouse69 posted...
daveynopenope posted...
Fouse69 posted...

Thanks for the info ! And I went with the questing idea’ closing rifts, requisitions, etc.
and have plenty of Power now.

And I jus realized I only killed like 3 dragons and I think one was only a Wyvern, and I read there’s 10’
So this guy has a 5minsYouTube vid with all the locations from lowest level to highest’ so I’m gonna try my luck on that this evening, and then go to that story mission’

Dragon hunting is my favorite past time! Just a personal preferance, I save my focus abilities for fire dragons. They seem to have the most annoying mechanics, and resilience. And damage. But that might just be my experience
160 characters allowed

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
5 months ago#6
daveynopenope posted...

It sort of does. Once you finish it once you get the Golden Nug statue which lets you synch all your tier 2 and higher schematics across all your save games, even the ones that aren't finished yet.

That means when you start a new game and don't even have any tier 1 schematics, you can just go mine a ton of iron in Haven and make a bunch of tier 2 weapons. I say tier 2 because tier 3 is overkill and does take a lot of materials to make, but tier 2 is powerful enough you can just make some with whatever trash materials you get quick and really get going. Armor is somewhat the same, you can farm 3 kinds of leather in Haven but getting cloth early on is a pain. Still if you just fight a lot of templars and renegade mages in the Hinterlands you should get enough to make armor for 1-2 mages pretty quick. Then you can just coast on that stuff until you actually have tier 2 and 3 materials and redo everything.
(edited 5 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. OMG.... power level 40' .... ... .. I gonna be side questing for hours'