6 months ago #8
    Mr Penguin 007 posted...
    On my Nightmare playthrough I was an Arcane Warrior (Knight Enchanter) and my team was irrelevant as long as I had a second Barrier Mage.

To be fair, your team is going to be pretty irrelevant in combat regardless as long as you've got a Barrier Mage, because that's about all the AI knows how to do. Make sure you've got that, and one of each class to open all doors, and no more than two (including the Inquisitor) who fight in melee range unless you like traffic jams. All parties are equal as long as you follow those rules, more or less.
    Formerly a panda, formerly a carnivore. Now just a guy without a catch phrase.
    https://imgtc.com/i/uVS7l1o.jpg

Previous Versions
    6 months ago
    Mr Penguin 007 posted...
    On my Nightmare playthrough I was an Arcane Warrior (Knight Enchanter) and my team was irrelevant as long as I had a second Barrier Mage.

To be fair, your team is going to be pretty irrelevant regardless as long as you've got a Barrier Mage, because that's about all the AI knows how to do.
    6 months ago
    Mr Penguin 007 posted...

To be fair, your team is going to be pretty irrelevant in combat regardless as long as you've got a Barrier Mage, because that's about all the AI knows how to do. Make sure you've got that, and one of each class to open all doors, no more than two in melee range unless you like traffic jams. All parties are equal as long as you follow those rules, more or less.