6 months ago #7
    On my Nightmare playthrough I was an Arcane Warrior (Knight Enchanter) and my team was irrelevant as long as I had a second Barrier Mage. I used whoever I liked as people.

Then again I have one beastly staff:
    162 DPS
    75 Electricity Damage
    +25 Spirit Damage
    +10% Attack
    +50% Critical Chance
    +11% Critical Damage (+51% with rings)
    On Hit: Gain 5 Guard (Used with Energy Barrage for quick Guard build-up)

"Guard Barrage" combined with Barrier, Fade Cloak, and Fade Step makes for one tanky mage.

Necklace: Andraste's Sacrifice (Draw agro and regen Mana faster)
    Rings: 2 Superb Ring of Critical Damage (+20% Crit Dmg each)
    Belt: Superior Belt of Focus (+30% Focus Gain)

Focus Ability: Resurgence for an Arcane Warrior who can also HEAL, but I tend to stick with Mark of the Rift for increased DPS.
    PSN: Coltoneus
    "I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas

Previous Versions
    6 months ago
    I was an Arcane Warrior (Knight Enchanter) and my team was irrelevant as long as I had a second Barrier Mage.
    6 months ago
    On my Nightmare playthrough I was an Arcane Warrior (Knight Enchanter) and my team was irrelevant as long as I had a second Barrier Mage.
    6 months ago
    On my Nightmare playthrough I was an Arcane Warrior (Knight Enchanter) and my team was irrelevant as long as I had a second Barrier Mage. I used whoever I liked as people.
    6 months ago

162 DPS
    75 Electricity Damage
    +25 Spirit Damage
    +10% Attack
    +50% Critical Chance
    +11% Critical Damage

"Guard Barrage" combined with Barrier, Fade Cloak, and Fade Step makes for one tanky Arcane Warrior.
    6 months ago

162 DPS
    75 Electricity Damage
    +25 Spirit Damage
    +10% Attack
    +50% Critical Chance
    +11% Critical Damage (51% with Rings)

"Guard Barrage" combined with Barrier, Fade Cloak, and Fade Step makes for one tanky Arcane Warrior.

Necklace: Andraste's Sacrifice (Draw agro and regen Mana faster)
    Rings: 2 Superb Ring of Critical Damage (+20% Crit Dmg each)
    Belt: Superior Belt of Focus (+30% Focus Gain)

Focus Ability: Resurgence for an Arcane Warrior who can also HEAL, but I tend to stick with Mark of the Rift for increased DPS.