• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. This was the last straw Bioware. I am done.

User Info: PKNintendo

PKNintendo
5 years ago#1
I am tired of Bioware's PR SJW bull****. I thought they went too far before with DR2 and ME3, but this? This is too far. Someone has to say something, someone's gotta speak for the fanbase. Guess that's gonna have to be me.

Men get a whopping choice of 2 women, one of them isn't even a real party member and the other is... not everyone's type. Are you kidding me with this garbage Bioware? Are you forgetting who your real target audience is? The Albino asexual monk from Mars won't give a rat's ass if you have a love interest that caters to he/she, but the straight dudes (ie the vast majority of people playing your game) will mind if you decide to **** them over like you just did.

Women get a choice of 4 eligible dudes, and just as many women as we do. That is so freaking unfair, I don't even know where to begin. Oh wait, I do, it's by saying "Why?" I'll tell you right now, the people you are trying to cater to don't give a ****. Those numbers should be the other way around. Guys should get that many LI's not girls.

Fool me once Bioware, shame on you. Fool me two times, shame on me. Fool me thrice? Well, no dice. I'm done. With you and your games. Effective immediately, I am an ex-bioware fan. I hate what they've become. They've forgotten about the fans that built them up, the fans that truly mattered. Now they are slaves to social media and political correctness. I can't handle it anymore, the constant betrayal is just too much. I'm not going to take it anymore and neither should you.
You want the worst? Well you gon' see the worst, because I'm the best; the best at being the worst!
http://i.minus.com/iQ8ko6LjFfL5Y.gif

User Info: Breyant

Breyant
5 years ago#2
The exit is that way ------>
No one steals my ship. Not even me.

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
5 years ago#3
I will miss you, someone who I never met nor care to meet.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:5
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: nableet

nableet
5 years ago#4
You take in-game relationships far too seriously...
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff *I don't have an ignore list because I am not a baby*

User Info: VaironGod

VaironGod
5 years ago#5
Thank god you brought this never discussed topic up!
IGN: Flavio FC: 2552-0423-5883
Friend Safari: Ice with Spheal, Bergmite, and Cloyster

User Info: sissyfuss

sissyfuss
5 years ago#6
do not fear it is just a man talking

User Info: PKNintendo

PKNintendo
5 years ago#7
nableet posted...

It's a symbolic issue. It's about what it all represents.

All these guys that will come in and talk down to the issue are missing the point. This is a huge problem and unless we do something to reclaim our identity things are never going to get better.
You want the worst? Well you gon' see the worst, because I'm the best; the best at being the worst!
http://i.minus.com/iQ8ko6LjFfL5Y.gif

User Info: SimianWonder

SimianWonder
5 years ago#8
You're judging the game based solely on one entirely optional aspect of the whole?
Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star. Confucius

User Info: prdude123

prdude123
5 years ago#9
And here we do again....
PSN: PRdude123

User Info: Breyant

Breyant
5 years ago#10
PKNintendo posted...
nableet posted...

It's a symbolic issue. It's about what it all represents.

All these guys that will come in and talk down to the issue are missing the point. This is a huge problem and unless we do something to reclaim our identity things are never going to get better.

Oh do tell me, exactly why is there a need for a straight man's revolution? I'm genuinely curious why you feel like you've been so repressed for so long and things need to get better.
No one steals my ship. Not even me.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. This was the last straw Bioware. I am done.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers