• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. hey how do I make money easily

User Info: itrainpokemon

itrainpokemon
4 years ago#1
I need to buy more power
Pokemon guy
1908 0169 9146

User Info: itrainpokemon

itrainpokemon
4 years ago#2
I'm done with these boring side quests they make me wanna die
Pokemon guy
1908 0169 9146

User Info: Avatan

Avatan
4 years ago#3
use this dupe glitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mor2EhHQspc

User Info: solidtrunks

solidtrunks
4 years ago#4
what to propose for more power? I have 170 points, when I finish the game, Can i use anywhere? Im on the last mission

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
4 years ago#5
Nah its pretty pointless once you have unlocked all the areas and beaten the main game
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!

User Info: l Dudeboy l

l Dudeboy l
4 years ago#6
Sell things.
You are now breathing manually.
Lets put a little lead in the air, and see what falls over.

User Info: blazin-24-7

blazin-24-7
4 years ago#7
How do people not have money? I have too much Gold and nothing to spend on. Heard one of the last towns you get to has some nice schematics so I'm holding onto me 10k till then.
I will hunt you down the beach Carth Onasi..and I will always leave you behind to die Kaiden.

User Info: lapot1

lapot1
4 years ago#8
10K? Lol that's what one schematic costs in the wastes. It sucks but dupe glitch is the only way I've found besides grinding for a few hundred at a time.

User Info: runnermpls

runnermpls
4 years ago#9
blazin-24-7 posted...
How do people not have money? I have too much Gold and nothing to spend on. Heard one of the last towns you get to has some nice schematics so I'm holding onto me 10k till then.

The influence merchant in Skyhold will take all of your money and then some. For those of us who want to get as many perks as possible, we'll always be broke! :)
PSN: Time4Tiddy

User Info: mongopikis

mongopikis
4 years ago#10
For non-exploit methods, hissing waste venatori respawn fairly regularly even after clearing out the zone, and drop Valuables worth 160-380 without Merchant perks.

Its a decent option, but if you exploit, the hissing waste money is just chump change.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. hey how do I make money easily
  • Topic Archived