• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Gold/Item Duplicate Trick Discovered! :)

User Info: markus203_1

markus203_1
6 years ago#1
This only works with stackable items. (i.e. iron, elfroot, blank runestones, etc). You need at least 2 of this item to work. Place your item in Valuables. When you go to sell the item at a merchant, press Sell All then Sell in quick session. If it worked, you should see the item gone from your list but still have window up to select how many to sell the merchant. Sell all of them.

When you go to Buy Back, you should see double the number of items. Repeat as desired. This is also a way to make gold as long as you don't buy back everything.

User Info: ezio899

ezio899
6 years ago#2
sounds just like the origins dupe trick but with less profit
PSN:EmoKitten4
XBL:EmoKitten2

User Info: markus203_1

markus203_1
6 years ago#3
ezio899 posted...

It depends on the item you sell. But once you start selling stacks of 99 tier 3 or 4 materials, you see the gold add up quick. Faster than the war room trick. I haven't seen a huge need to have a lot of gold yet, but at least you can get the 50,000 gold trophy easier.

ezio899
6 years ago#4
markus203_1 posted...
ezio899 posted...

It depends on the item you sell. But once you start selling stacks of 99 tier 3 or 4 materials, you see the gold add up quick. Faster than the war room trick. I haven't seen a huge need to have a lot of gold yet, but at least you can get the 50,000 gold trophy easier.

iv been trying to get it to work but it just simply will not lol

User Info: Malaphesto

Malaphesto
6 years ago#5
Thanks Tc. Works well for most things, but sadly it doesn't work with herbs, they instantly get moved back into the herb tab when you re-buy and they don't double sell.

This gets very profitable very fast depending on what you're selling though.

ezio899
6 years ago#6
Malaphesto posted...
Thanks Tc. Works well for most things, but sadly it doesn't work with herbs, they instantly get moved back into the herb tab when you re-buy and they don't double sell.

see i tried it with herbs that is prolly what i was doing wrong

User Info: Malaphesto

Malaphesto
6 years ago#7
ezio899 posted...
Malaphesto posted...

see i tried it with herbs that is prolly what i was doing wrong

I've also just discovered it doesn't work with normal valuables either (Like Slik Scarf and The Paragon Branka Carving's and such)

User Info: Shifter1178

Shifter1178
6 years ago#8
Hrmmmm

How does this make you money though? You have to buy the items that are duped...unless they sell for a lot more than the buy back...then I see....oh...yeah.
(message deleted)

User Info: eshellon

eshellon
6 years ago#10
Epic B U M P
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Gold/Item Duplicate Trick Discovered! :)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A