• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Why are all the women ugly?

User Info: HipHopBeats

HipHopBeats
4 years ago#1
How and why did Bioware go from Liara, Miranda, Tali and Samara to these beastly pixelized women?
Feel to free to add me (mention gamefaqs)
PSN: SparkzMentalz

User Info: Knewlio

Knewlio
4 years ago#2
Can't have attractive females in games anymore because it isn't politically correct.

User Info: Bloody-skies

Bloody-skies
4 years ago#3
Why are you ugly in terms of personality?
Stagnation is hopes remains.
Psn-Cloudsofmadness

User Info: akito319

akito319
4 years ago#4
We're all shallow to some extent. We all desire a certain level of beauty to go along with a great personality. It just depends on how much looks matters vs personality. Cassandra seems like a nice person deep down but she still looks like a man. So is her personality enough to outweigh it I don't know. Josephine is a politician through and through and her looks are just okay. So based on this Cassandra is only way to go I guess. It's a sad situation when you compare the past women Bioware created to these.....ladies.
The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~ Benjamin Franklin

User Info: lollazers

lollazers
4 years ago#5
akito319 posted...
We're all shallow to some extent. We all desire a certain level of beauty to go along with a great personality. It just depends on how much looks matters vs personality. Cassandra seems like a nice person deep down but she still looks like a man. So is her personality enough to outweigh it I don't know. Josephine is a politician through and through and her looks are just okay. So based on this Cassandra is only way to go I guess. It's a sad situation when you compare the past women Bioware created to these.....ladies.

Not really a new thing for DA. I remember thinking the only attractive female character in DA2 was Hawke's sister. In DAO there was Leilana, but now they've got her dressed like she's abiding by law in Saudi Arabia.

User Info: Arn544

Arn544
4 years ago#6
In a game that has Leliana and Morrigan it is pretty bad what they gave us this time...

Female/Gay gamers however have excellent choices, go figure.
(message deleted)

User Info: Bercilak

Bercilak
4 years ago#8
akito319 posted...

This is especially true when playing a fantasy game. If I want the ugly reality, I'll just go outside. In video games, I want everyone to be stereotypically attractive. It's a fantasy, after all.

User Info: 181stCommander

181stCommander
4 years ago#9
Leiliana isn't ugly and Cass is decent actually.
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet

User Info: Lord Hugo

Lord Hugo
4 years ago#10
A topic filled with single men no doubt. What exactly makes these women ugly? What? Because you don't find them attractive? I personally have no problem with any of the women so far. Each have their own beauty.
"Jeff Goldblum was actually on Death's To-Do list today, but he's so awesome he managed to talk Death into taking Michael Jackson instead."-Ben Paddon
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Why are all the women ugly?
  • Topic Archived