• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Decided to play this again...

User Info: joshiki_r

joshiki_r
1 month ago#1
And got to the one mission that made me stop last time. Wicked eyes, wicked hearts. Hate this mission so much...

joshiki_r
4 weeks ago#2
So, still going and did something I never thought possible. Took out a dragon, specifically the one in hissing wastes, in less than 10 seconds. Apparently archer is OP as hell with the right setup.

If anyone else decides to play this again, build is below, need 3 skills on your buttions. Hail of arrows(focus), hook and tackle(closer), and leaping shot. Pop focus, cycle the other 2.

www.rpg-gaming.com/daisc.html?d=t&c=r&b=Rogue%20-%20Archery &t3=1245&t2=48abd&t6=14567d&t1=12349acde&a=01311921e32442a531661766

Link too long, remove the space.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: HypnoG

HypnoG
4 weeks ago#3
Lol I’m literally about to start that mission but can’t remember it
Gamefaqs rank: Sage

User Info: HypnoG

HypnoG
4 weeks ago#4
Damn I’m hating it too
Gamefaqs rank: Sage

User Info: Agent_Stroud

Agent_Stroud
4 weeks ago#5
HypnoG posted...
Damn I’m hating it too

What’s so bad about it? I’m about to start it for the first time ever once I clean up some of the other areas in order to see if anyone references the stuff I did in those areas and I’m curious as to you folks’ dislike for it.
"Was None Tomahawk the sequel to Bone Tomahawk? Like, they used up all their tomahawks?" -- biggs03

joshiki_r
3 weeks ago#6
I hope you have a guide handy. Every interaction can cuase problems if you dont say the right thing. Also, be quick, every minute away from the main area is approval drop. Hit zero and game over.

This one is pretty good.

dragonage.fandom.com/wiki/Wicked_Eyes_and_Wicked_Hearts
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Decided to play this again...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A