• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Really worth it on Xbox One -

User Info: enovak7924

enovak7924
1 year ago#1
I bought this for my 360 for $10 and love it but the graphics were kind of all over the place.

Never bought the DLC since it was only the one.

Finally go an Xbox One this past weekend and lucky me they had an EA sale.

Got the GOTY for $10 with the 3 DLC's and all the extras.

I really don't want to just rebuy games from the 360 on the Xbox One unless its really worth it -
and this was.

So much more better then the 360 version.
"All animals can scream"
Other than graphics how is the experience different?

I have it on ps3 and was considering buying it for my ps4 if it was worth it. It barely ran on my ps3.

User Info: enovak7924

enovak7924
1 year ago#3
2pac_Alypse_Now posted...
Other than graphics how is the experience different?

I have it on ps3 and was considering buying it for my ps4 if it was worth it. It barely ran on my ps3.

The game is the same as far as it plays out.

However the graphics are much, much better plus you get 3 or 4 DLC packs where the 360 only had one DLC. For $10 was well worth it
"All animals can scream"

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
1 year ago#4
Is multiplayer still popular is it worth getting the dlc for this. I think this game looks and seems so much better then elder scrolls online.

User Info: Damaras

Damaras
1 year ago#5
shads3055 posted...
Is multiplayer still popular is it worth getting the dlc for this. I think this game looks and seems so much better then elder scrolls online.

Uhm... this game is NOT worth the multiplayer. I'm not exactly sure what you're thinking here but the game is nothing like ESO. There are only 3 repetitive dungeons and that's all you get to do. You don't get to walk around in the same world you'd do in single player.

ESO is much better when it comes to the multiplayer, also combat.

Inquisition is great, but under all that greatness is also a bunch of weird systems that do not go well together.
~There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.~

User Info: dejavu1982

dejavu1982
1 year ago#6
shads3055 posted...

Its much worse then eso
Gt: Death By Karma

User Info: RavensRules69

RavensRules69
3 months ago#7
shads3055 posted...
I think this game looks and seems so much better then elder scrolls online.

Multiplayer games suck in general, but ET on the Atari is a better game than ESO, for god's sake.
Not changing this sig until Disney gives us back the Star Wars EU
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition
  3. Really worth it on Xbox One -
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A