• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Killer Instinct
  3. I know it can't be just me. Does this game look incredibly average to anyone?

User Info: LOLKNlCKS

LOLKNlCKS
6 years ago#1
Looks like a 7.5 to me. Discounting reviewers who will will be paid off by Microsoft, of course.
http://i.imgur.com/rQ4Qyli.jpg

User Info: chiefofsb78

chiefofsb78
6 years ago#2
Well we only seen a demo which was old and it looks great so the final version most likely will be awesome
killerinstinctonline

User Info: istuffedsunny

istuffedsunny
6 years ago#3
7,5 is the new 5.5
I have a radio in my car.

User Info: Rum_Ham

Rum_Ham
6 years ago#4
I'm kinda let down by what I've seen. Even one of the games stoutest defenders Maximilian (max321) admits it feels a whole lot like street fighter. Plus there is that awful "mash to win video"
Dayman...fighter of the Nightman.

User Info: legendX66

legendX66
6 years ago#5
since when was 7.5 bad? That is not average on the scale. soon anything below a 9 will be considered "average"
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.

User Info: Krow_Incarnate

Krow_Incarnate
6 years ago#6
Rum_Ham posted...
I'm kinda let down by what I've seen. Even one of the games stoutest defenders Maximilian (max321) admits it feels a whole lot like street fighter. Plus there is that awful "mash to win video"

That's one of the few things that Max has no idea what he's talking about.

Alex Valle was playing straight up Ryu with Jago and he got destroyed.

Really, the only remote likeness of SFIV to this game is the way it looks; and aside from missing the ink effects, it's not even cel-shaded.

If anything, the graphics look more like Soul Calibur to me.
Joining the dark side. Keep your cookies, we have Killer Instinct.

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
6 years ago#7
Game is a 8 at the least, very solid.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough

User Info: mfv12979

mfv12979
6 years ago#8
From what i've seen. It's to much button mash 2 win. It's to noob friendly. You can't even do that in the original. You try to just button mash and it will get you killed.
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266

User Info: Krow_Incarnate

Krow_Incarnate
6 years ago#9
mfv12979 posted...
From what i've seen. It's to much button mash 2 win. It's to noob friendly. You can't even do that in the original. You try to just button mash and it will get you killed.

And it will get you killed in this one as well.

Max has already addressed this. Educate yourself.
Joining the dark side. Keep your cookies, we have Killer Instinct.

User Info: SoaD0031

SoaD0031
6 years ago#10
Of course it looks average. The company making this game has only made a few single player games which were awful, and they have never even made a fighting game. Then with they pay model of this game, I guarantee you they haven't spent nearly as much time making this game as NRS or Capcom spends developing a fighter.
Live: X-BOner69
PSN: SoaD_009
  1. Boards
  2. Killer Instinct
  3. I know it can't be just me. Does this game look incredibly average to anyone?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers