• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
BatmanVSupes 6 years ago#1
I have unlocked Bullhorn SG Gun , but the BLUEPRINT SCHAMETIC is not registered under my Documentation of blueprints!?? Is this an effing a Joke of a bug!!!?? Collected all blueprints & key items just left bullhorn,but I Alry HAVE THE GUN ,not the Blueprint??? You only get blueprint through combat development .....
Poto2222 6 years ago#2
You get the Bullhorn blueprint to upgrade the one you already developed after completing the last S Rank Dispatch Mission.
"I'm a hardcore gamer." - Your average elitist videogame enthusiast.
drbretto 6 years ago#3
You can see it on the requirements screen. The first one doesn't require the blueprint. You could have spared yourself the trouble of finger-pecking all those random letters.
BatmanVSupes 6 years ago#4
Poto2222 posted...
You get the Bullhorn blueprint to upgrade the one you already developed after completing the last S Rank Dispatch Mission.

Which S rank mission? Atm I have only Rescue the peacekeeper
BatmanVSupes 6 years ago#5
drbretto posted...
You can see it on the requirements screen. The first one doesn't require the blueprint. You could have spared yourself the trouble of finger-pecking all those random letters.

What do u mean?
DRX777 6 years ago#6
The blueprint is obtained from a dispatched mission. Just cause you built stage one of the gun doesn't mean you have it/lost it. The blueprint is for a later part of that gun.

The only glitched blueprints, far as I know, are Stun Grenade and KABARGA 83
Oh no, there goes Toh-kee-yoh!
http://www.rockband.com/users/Dark_Raven_X
drbretto 6 years ago#7
BatmanVSupes posted...
Poto2222 posted...

Which S rank mission? Atm I have only Rescue the peacekeeper

There's only one chain of main dispatch missions. Just keep doing them. Last one or second to last, I can't remember exactly, gives you the blueprint.
BatmanVSupes 6 years ago#8
DRX777 posted...
The blueprint is obtained from a dispatched mission. Just cause you built stage one of the gun doesn't mean you have it/lost it. The blueprint is for a later part of that gun.

The only glitched blueprints, far as I know, are Stun Grenade and KABARGA 83

But,I got those . Odd it bugs for others? The dispatch mission is it Protect the Coup"deta ? If so, how many Missions to get there since am at Protect the Peacekeeper
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A