• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. Can anybody play this game or servers are down?

User Info: TerumiHijikata

TerumiHijikata
1 year ago#1
I can go to continue as soon as I click continue I get service unavailable or lost your connection

User Info: Earth_is_Flat

Earth_is_Flat
1 year ago#2
Seems to be down. Notice how fun games are today, even a racer I never pvp in, I cannot play when internet/servers are down. If you think that's a bummer, my internet goes out for like no reason at all, and thanks to the sad state of gaming we live in, it makes half of my library unplayable.

Definitely my last gen of games. Between My PS3 and PS4Pro, I think I'll be ok as I can play PS1-4 games. They don't really have new ideas, all about resolution. And these half assed games getting 20 gb updates, is killing me.

User Info: TerumiHijikata

TerumiHijikata
1 year ago#3
Earth_is_Flat posted...
Seems to be down. Notice how fun games are today, even a racer I never pvp in, I cannot play when internet/servers are down. If you think that's a bummer, my internet goes out for like no reason at all, and thanks to the sad state of gaming we live in, it makes half of my library unplayable.

Definitely my last gen of games. Between My PS3 and PS4Pro, I think I'll be ok as I can play PS1-4 games. They don't really have new ideas, all about resolution. And these half assed games getting 20 gb updates, is killing me.

Still down? Xd I was scared whole night lol that I sent support email to ubi >.>

User Info: 330566

1 year ago#4
Better not be down.

The Calling all units DLC is finally on sale so I picked it up...

I would hate to have to turn around and get a refund. :(
XBL, PSN, Steam and Origin: Gwhardo
The stereotypical Canadian.

User Info: Rjmhart

Rjmhart
1 year ago#5
Can anyone confirm if the servers are up? We were looking to start this soon. My buddy and I even talked a 3rd person into getting it.
Delenda est

User Info: 330566

1 year ago#6
They are running just fine.

Been getting back into this since the DLC was on sale.. Just like Need for Speed it seems like I stopped playing when I got about 2/3rds through the story.

Having to relearn a fair bit it seems as there have been some big changes since launch.
XBL, PSN, Steam and Origin: Gwhardo
The stereotypical Canadian.
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. Can anybody play this game or servers are down?
  • Topic Archived