• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. Calling all units

User Info: dolph1984

dolph1984
2 years ago#1
So i booted up the crew today after not playing for a few months. Ive not bought calling all units yet. What exactly is locked behind the expansion? Is it just the story?

I was playing some of the crate runs and i always thought id need the expansion to do these. Just a bit unsure what further content is in the £20 expansion

Thankyou

User Info: Porsche

Porsche
2 years ago#2
I don't know either.

Pretty s***ty offer too for anyone that owns wild run already

I love ubi but this really is a s***ty move. They could easily have made calling all units 10 for wild run owners .

But you know what? It don't matter because I'll just buy less of their games and wait longer for good sales

User Info: AJM

AJM
2 years ago#3
Unless I've missed something (maybe some sort of multiplayer) 12ish crap missions.
Proper regreted buying it.

User Info: dolph1984

dolph1984
2 years ago#4
Hmm is that all. Thanx for the replies. I noticed its currently on sale in the ps store but if its only for a few story missions then i'll probably just stick to the content i have. Dont really play this sort of game for the story anyway lol thanx again

User Info: GasmanOAV

GasmanOAV
2 years ago#5
I tried to get the "Free" police car after doing the Calling All Units introduction mission, but I was required to buy the dlc to get it. So, there's that.

What happened to all of the random events that used to be all over the roads? The only thing on the map now is the police events.

I guess I'm done with this game.
Well, you didn't wake up dead so you might as well get up.

User Info: Stardust479

Stardust479
2 years ago#6
GasmanOAV posted...
I tried to get the "Free" police car after doing the Calling All Units introduction mission, but I was required to buy the dlc to get it. So, there's that.

What happened to all of the random events that used to be all over the roads? The only thing on the map now is the police events.

I guess I'm done with this game.

the random events are still there u have to switch different tabs from the map u can sort what shows on it
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. Calling all units
  • Topic Archived