• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. The Crew "freezes" in the loading screen right before i start a race

User Info: XHarbinger420X

XHarbinger420X
10 months ago#1
to elaborate a little more on the title of this topic; last night I was playing the game, doing races, having fun, etc etc. As I'm doing some of the story line, I come across a particular race, to be specific, it's the dirt class race called Red Handed. I can select the race like normal and it starts to load it, but each and every time I've tried to play it, it gets stuck on the last loading screen that shows up just before the race actually starts (the screen that shows you how many points you have to get for which medal, the picture of you car, and the in-game time in the bottom right hand corner). it just stays on that screen and after a little while, it completely turns off the game and bits me to the Xbox dashboard. can someone please help me understand what's going on? I've tried to look it up for hours, but have had no such luck.

p.s. thanks ahead of time
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. The Crew "freezes" in the loading screen right before i start a race
  • Topic Archived