• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. Needs friends on the crew

User Info: draco375

draco375
2 years ago#1
I need friends for faction missions I am level 50.

My gamer tag is Sano375 and my wife's is SyBelle87

User Info: DirtyRoller

DirtyRoller
2 years ago#2
I'm gonna add you guys, I need friends for faction missions too!
GT: DirtyRoller

DirtyRoller
2 years ago#3
Anyone else who sees this post feel free to add me, even if I quit this game I can still at least help you out with my lvl 50.

User Info: Keats1904

Keats1904
2 years ago#4
Awesome, I'm adding you guys now. Feel free to add me as well. Also lvl 50.

GT: keats1904
"A man is only as great as the beard that wears him. A full and healthy beard carries with it a sense of great honor and wisdom. Also crumbs."

DirtyRoller
2 years ago#5
Sano and SyBelle show up as level 0 for me, maybe they haven't logged on for awhile?

Keats1904
2 years ago#6
DirtyRoller posted...
Sano and SyBelle show up as level 0 for me, maybe they haven't logged on for awhile?

Yeah I've had that happen to a few friends of mine that haven't played in a bit. I forget where I read this, but I think if Ubisoft releases any kind of update, even a very minor one, if the player hasn't logged in since the update they show as level 0. As soon as they login after the update is released their proper rank should show.

I actually sent Sano and SyBelle on a faction mission when I hopped on yesterday. Sano was lvl 50 and SyBelle was lvl 6. My fiance and I got a bit of a laugh because I sent a real world couple on the same mission together (semi-intentional). Due to the faction mission's difficulty, his lvl 50 gave me a success rate of 92%, then adding his wife gave it a 100% success rate. Thanks for the cash guys :P
"A man is only as great as the beard that wears him. A full and healthy beard carries with it a sense of great honor and wisdom. Also crumbs."

Keats1904
2 years ago#7
Must be a bug. I just hopped on for a few minutes to collect and start up more faction missions and they were still showing as lvl 50 and lvl 6 for me.

DirtyRoller
2 years ago#8
Keats1904 posted...
Must be a bug. I just hopped on for a few minutes to collect and start up more faction missions and they were still showing as lvl 50 and lvl 6 for me.

Yeah now Sano is 50 and one of my other friends is again as well... weird.

Funny now I've got all these level 50 friends and all this dough rolling in and I'm starting to feel pretty burnt out on this game haha.

DirtyRoller
2 years ago#9
When I initially sign on about half of my friends show up as level 0, after about 10 minutes of playing (or just sitting idle) they display their correct level. Weird.

User Info: LordArkhan

LordArkhan
2 years ago#10
I've added y'all, feel free to add me back. I'm lvl 50.

Cheers
I'm not crazy. My reality just differs from yours in varying degrees of severity.
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. Needs friends on the crew
  • Topic Archived