• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. Just downloaded this

User Info: Scorch3000

Scorch3000
2 years ago#11
I remember playing Test Drive 3 on the PC in the mid 90's, I never actually did the races though, I just drove around and explored the map.

Me and my friend would take turns playing chicken with the trains at the level crossing. 9/10 times we died.
Wasteland survival guide: Chapter 2, part 1: How to operate pistol. Point gun barrel at what you want to kill and pull the trigger. Ensure gun is loaded first.

User Info: Marshall_Law

Marshall_Law
2 years ago#12
Only car I didn't like driving was the challenger I started with, it handles like a brick but those cars are sluggish IRL. Soon as I bought the Nissan Gt-R I've had no problems it handles fine. I also got the classic charger and it handles fine as long as you drift turns
" people of the nation do not understand our banking system, if they did there would be a revolution before morning." - Henry Ford

User Info: xTHE_STANDARDx

xTHE_STANDARDx
2 years ago#13
Marshall_Law posted...
Only car I didn't like driving was the challenger I started with, it handles like a brick but those cars are sluggish IRL. Soon as I bought the Nissan Gt-R I've had no problems it handles fine. I also got the classic charger and it handles fine as long as you drift turns

I am level 40 and still use the challenger. 492 stock sold me. To me, it handles fine, but I have played just about every racing game.

User Info: Onikami001

Onikami001
2 years ago#14
the challenger handles fine for start car. where to buy the gt-r,please?
Sorry. I can't hear you over my raging freedom. GT: Onikami78
Revenge is only an unending cycle when you haven't killed everybody yet.

User Info: darkknight338

darkknight338
2 years ago#15
Onikami001 posted...
the challenger handles fine for start car. where to buy the gt-r,please?

New York.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC

User Info: Mirokumatt

Mirokumatt
2 years ago#16
darkknight338 posted...
Only the standard version content of the Crew is unlocked. The Wild run content can be unlocked for only $24.99 from the store.

Glad you understand this now.
I'm Batman

User Info: darkknight338

darkknight338
2 years ago#17
Mirokumatt posted...
darkknight338 posted...
Only the standard version content of the Crew is unlocked. The Wild run content can be unlocked for only $24.99 from the store.

I'm also glad that you finally understand that this game is a trial version and the Wild run content is not part of the trial.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC

User Info: forthecubbies83

forthecubbies83
2 years ago#18
darkknight338 posted...
Mirokumatt posted...
darkknight338 posted...

I'm also glad that you finally understand that this game is a trial version and the Wild run content is not part of the trial.

In darkknights defense, I believe they were responding to my post, where I thought it included the Wild Run DLC. Thanks for clearing that up, by the way. Just saw the "Wild Run" on the title screen and jumped the gun.

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
2 years ago#19
darkknight338 posted...
Mirokumatt posted...
darkknight338 posted...

...this game is a trial version? what does that even mean? pretty sure this is more than a trial.

User Info: jasongm

jasongm
2 years ago#20
Whats up with some of you? Its the full game minus the DLC.
PSN: L0N3WULF48 | XBox Live: L0N3WULF48 | 3DS FC: 5215-0841-0656
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. Just downloaded this
  • Topic Archived