• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. Just downloaded this

User Info: ultimatedegree3

ultimatedegree3
2 years ago#1
Just got this with games with gold have had a little go and must say I like the feel of it and I don't normally play driving games

My question is how is the online community is it active or not

Thanks in advance
Xbox live gt Ultimatedegree3

User Info: HaloFan3000

HaloFan3000
2 years ago#2
I've seen maybe 10 people since downloading.
If you're seriously asking me if you need to delete windows, you need to stop touching things and find someone who knows what they're doing.

User Info: KingisLegend

KingisLegend
2 years ago#3
There are still quite a few people playing this game and now even more since it's free with GWG, I jumped on yesterday and the Map had a ton of people on it.
Gaming PC/Xbox One/PS4/Wii U

User Info: Phaserbank

Phaserbank
2 years ago#4
I am now playing it. I am a little disappointed that it is more like classic "Driver" with a little "Test Drive" mixed in. I was hoping more for MCLA or Need for Speed (more about racing then missions).

Still giving it a go though.
The more you complain or criticize in life, the less you will enjoy in life.

User Info: Maverickneo

Maverickneo
2 years ago#5
The controls are horrible. I had to spend around 40 minutes to adjust the settings to get it to tolerable levels.

User Info: KingisLegend

KingisLegend
2 years ago#6
Maverickneo posted...
The controls are horrible. I had to spend around 40 minutes to adjust the settings to get it to tolerable levels.

They defiantly take some getting used to that's for sure.
Gaming PC/Xbox One/PS4/Wii U

User Info: tristanfisher86

tristanfisher86
2 years ago#7
I'm level 50 on the game and still playing
Gamertag: Unhonest Abe

User Info: Phaserbank

Phaserbank
2 years ago#8
Maverickneo posted...

It's not FM6 controls wise, that is for sure. But, I discovered the fastest way around many corners or turns is to glide (I try and not use the brake).

The controls are quite touchy though.
The more you complain or criticize in life, the less you will enjoy in life.

User Info: forthecubbies83

forthecubbies83
2 years ago#9
I really like it so far. I was also pleasantly surprised that is the Wild Run edition. I just assumed it was the standard version, unless that doesn't even technically exist anymore.

User Info: darkknight338

darkknight338
2 years ago#10
Only the standard version content of the Crew is unlocked. The Wild run content can be unlocked for only $24.99 from the store.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. Just downloaded this
  • Topic Archived