• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. Games With Gold

User Info: Phaserbank

Phaserbank
2 years ago#11
Is the Crew Wilde run worth 25$ when the full game is free? That's quite a bit for DLC when the game has been out for more than a year.
The more you complain or criticize in life, the less you will enjoy in life.

User Info: tristanfisher86

tristanfisher86
2 years ago#12
darkknight338 posted...
It's a trial version which feel like a rip off. Especially since they include it as part of games with gold. Many of it features are lock away and prompt you to purchase the full game. So far I haven't had anyone join my crew when doing one of the missions. So, I will definitely delete this trial is over.

Dude this is the full game for free
Gamertag: Unhonest Abe

User Info: tristanfisher86

tristanfisher86
2 years ago#13
Phaserbank posted...
Is the Crew Wilde run worth 25$ when the full game is free? That's quite a bit for DLC when the game has been out for more than a year.

Wild run include drift tracks, monster truck arenas, drag strips, and more.... Also you get the cars that come with it, including Bikes!
Gamertag: Unhonest Abe

User Info: trostol

trostol
2 years ago#14
tristanfisher86 posted...
Phaserbank posted...

Wild run include drift tracks, monster truck arenas, drag strips, and more.... Also you get the cars that come with it, including Bikes!

hopefully it goes on sale soon lol

User Info: LoopyJ

LoopyJ
2 years ago#15
I just downloaded this game yesterday and played it for the first time with a friend. We were trying to play the co-op story missions, but some missions seemed to be single-player only. I thought that was lame.

User Info: Spartan02UNSC

Spartan02UNSC
2 years ago#16
If anyone wants the Season pass it's on sale right now for $12.50 I bought it because you can't beat that price except if it was lowered to free but who knows if or when that will happen.
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. Games With Gold
  • Topic Archived