• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. Games With Gold

User Info: Superman070776

Superman070776
2 years ago#1
Since it is going to be free, I am finally going to give it a try. From what I can see, it is just the basic riginal game before the two big updates. Does it really matter? I don't plan on putting any money into DLC for a game with no online population.
This is where my Signature should be.

User Info: Phaserbank

Phaserbank
2 years ago#2
Is there any racing against NPC's? Or will I just be roaming around aimlessly doing small little challenges.
The more you complain or criticize in life, the less you will enjoy in life.

User Info: Superman070776

Superman070776
2 years ago#3
There are races.
This is where my Signature should be.

User Info: FreeGuy99

FreeGuy99
2 years ago#4
Is the Games with Gold version actually the full game? Or is it a trial? Thank you.
Put your hands up for Detroit! I love this city!

User Info: shabba2dp

shabba2dp
2 years ago#5
This game really surprised me. I normally don't like racing games, but the driving in this game is fun. Even if your driving through the country random challenges pop up that are optional. The scale of the game is huge too. Definitely worth the free download.
Xbox Live GT: Origin Odin

User Info: Phaserbank

Phaserbank
2 years ago#6
FreeGuy99 posted...
Is the Games with Gold version actually the full game? Or is it a trial? Thank you.

It's the full game minus DLC extensions. For free, The Crew is pretty good. I love FM6 as sim racer. But, I miss MC:LA like gameplay. There seems to be more types events then racing. And I am more for racing then drifting or drag events. I can race solo against NPC's or with a crew (of players).

For free, I won't complain.
The more you complain or criticize in life, the less you will enjoy in life.

User Info: darkknight338

darkknight338
2 years ago#7
It's a trial version which feel like a rip off. Especially since they include it as part of games with gold. Many of it features are lock away and prompt you to purchase the full game. So far I haven't had anyone join my crew when doing one of the missions. So, I will definitely delete this trial is over.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC

User Info: Illumi_Knight

Illumi_Knight
2 years ago#8
darkknight338 posted...
It's a trial version which feel like a rip off. Especially since they include it as part of games with gold. Many of it features are lock away and prompt you to purchase the full game. So far I haven't had anyone join my crew when doing one of the missions. So, I will definitely delete this trial is over.

The only things that are locked are the Wild Run expansion parts. The rest of the game is unlocked. You may have downloaded the demo by accident. The demo is the full game, but with some restrictions.

User Info: darkknight338

darkknight338
2 years ago#9
I downloaded the game the Crew Wild Run edition from the games with gold option. Now the games discription has changed to The Crew. Under the new discription, the game no longer states how long the game trial is for. The version I downloaded stated the trial ended in July 15.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC

User Info: glyde69

glyde69
2 years ago#10
darkknight338 posted...
I downloaded the game the Crew Wild Run edition from the games with gold option. Now the games discription has changed to The Crew. Under the new discription, the game no longer states how long the game trial is for. The version I downloaded stated the trial ended in July 15.

I think July 15th means that the game will no longer be available to DL after that date. You should have the FULL game minus the DLC pack.
Gamer Tag: Wally Digital PSN name: Wally Digital Wii Code:2550-7930-3602-5785
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. Games With Gold
  • Topic Archived