• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. Current Server Population?

User Info: Mirokumatt

Mirokumatt
2 years ago#11
darkknight338 posted...
Mirokumatt posted...
darkknight338 posted...
The games is pretty much dead on the One. They release a trial version for the games with gold. Once the trial is over, I plan on deleting the game. Its not worth it.

Can you believe this ass. The game is the FULL GAME. The part you THINK is missing is DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT.

The game is worth the prince of FREE.

OT: Yes since the GwG release a lot more people are trying it out.

Clearly you have reading comprehension issues. The description on this game clearly states "Try the CREW game for free. Go the Xbox One console store to download the trial." Thus implying the game is only available to be play for a limited time.

You read it wrong.
I'm Batman

User Info: darkknight338

darkknight338
2 years ago#12
Mirokumatt posted...
darkknight338 posted...
Mirokumatt posted...
darkknight338 posted...
The games is pretty much dead on the One. They release a trial version for the games with gold. Once the trial is over, I plan on deleting the game. Its not worth it.

Can you believe this ass. The game is the FULL GAME. The part you THINK is missing is DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT.

Clearly you have reading comprehension issues. The description on this game clearly states "Try the CREW game for free. Go the Xbox One console store to download the trial." Thus implying the game is only available to be play for a limited time.

You read it wrong.

Like I said you have reading comprehension issues. So let me make this easier for you.
Download the trial.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC

User Info: Mirokumatt

Mirokumatt
2 years ago#13
darkknight338 posted...
Mirokumatt posted...
darkknight338 posted...
Mirokumatt posted...
darkknight338 posted...

You read it wrong.

Like I said you have reading comprehension issues. So let me make this easier for you.
Download the trial.

Nope sweetheart the trial is the full game but when you have gold the full game stays unlocked. I'm waiting for a wild run discount I just wish it was included.
I'm Batman

User Info: darkknight338

darkknight338
2 years ago#14
Mirokumatt posted...
darkknight338 posted...
Mirokumatt posted...
darkknight338 posted...
Mirokumatt posted...
darkknight338 posted...

You read it wrong.

Download the trial.

Nope sweetheart the trial is the full game but when you have gold the full game stays unlocked. I'm waiting for a wild run discount I just wish it was included.

Where are you getting this magical information from? The information that I stated comes directly from the Xbox live store's description on the Crew.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC

User Info: jasongm

jasongm
2 years ago#15
This is also available on last gen?
PSN: L0N3WULF48 | XBox Live: L0N3WULF48 | 3DS FC: 5215-0841-0656

User Info: Scarefacefan

Scarefacefan
2 years ago#16
darkknight338 posted...
Mirokumatt posted...
darkknight338 posted...
Mirokumatt posted...
darkknight338 posted...
Mirokumatt posted...
darkknight338 posted...

You read it wrong.

Download the trial.

Where are you getting this magical information from? The information that I stated comes directly from the Xbox live store's description on the Crew.

Dude you are simply oblivious and are reading it wrong. That first paragraph has always been there as an overall free trial. Literally go to the website it states at thecrewgame.com/freetrial where it has you set up a 2 hour free trial. Actually downloading the full game without going to the website is owning it or else you would be kicked off after two hours of playing and never play again. Also do you not know how games with gold works or something? The base game is free and totally ownable through games with gold as it always has been. Now I suggest apologizing to the man as you've made a mockery of yourself sir/madam
You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
GT:zakaravan

User Info: Captnoah

Captnoah
2 years ago#17
This dude is beyond retarded. They dont offer trials of games for GWG. Its the full game minus the dlc. What a moron.....i was just informed that using Retard is a Trigger word on gamefaqs...think i may delete my gf acct . Thats absurd all this pc nonsense

User Info: bleezie88

bleezie88
2 years ago#18
Nope game is free in entirety.
It was the gwg for june.

Free for trial this month was wwe

User Info: bleezie88

bleezie88
2 years ago#19
I play this game too, just started.
Gamertag: bleezie88

User Info: Kolari

Kolari
2 years ago#20
Odd, the PS4 board is booming with posts.
Yet I know, that Xbox offers better online audio quality for chat, and better features for online play in general.
Maybe they didn't advertise it enough for XB1?..
"The light that burns twice as bright, burs half as long."
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. Current Server Population?
  • Topic Archived