• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. Current Server Population?

User Info: Kolari

Kolari
2 years ago#1
So I asked this, on 360 board and got no reply.
So I'll ask it here.

Are there a considerable amount of people playing this for XB1??
"The Howler Leeches are Coming! ..send more Money, I'll send more Stuff!"

User Info: tristanfisher86

tristanfisher86
2 years ago#2
Maybe 5 to 6 people i see everytime im on. Im on most days with my twin brother.... We are mature if you want to game
Gamertag: Unhonest Abe

User Info: NateJ03

NateJ03
2 years ago#3
I bet there will be more starting in the second half of June when it is free with GWG.

Kolari
2 years ago#4
what is GWG ???

User Info: Gurn Blanston

Gurn Blanston
2 years ago#5
Games with Gold
http://tinyurl.com/zhykc4r

Kolari
2 years ago#6
K since I haven't purchased a XB1 yet.. I'm getting one regardless now that Subnautica is available.
This game "The Crew" looked awesome, I'd played a lot of "Fuel" on 360, but sadly no one plays that
online hardly ever...
So I thought I'd make a move to this game. It seemed to have more to offer in online play than Forza Horizon 2.

Thanks for the feedback.

360 Gamertag: WhiteVamp

Abe I'll either add you now, or later or you can add me.

User Info: darkknight338

darkknight338
2 years ago#7
The games is pretty much dead on the One. They release a trial version for the games with gold. Once the trial is over, I plan on deleting the game. Its not worth it.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC

User Info: Mirokumatt

Mirokumatt
2 years ago#8
darkknight338 posted...
The games is pretty much dead on the One. They release a trial version for the games with gold. Once the trial is over, I plan on deleting the game. Its not worth it.

Can you believe this ass. The game is the FULL GAME. The part you THINK is missing is DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT.

The game is worth the prince of FREE.

OT: Yes since the GwG release a lot more people are trying it out.
I'm Batman

User Info: KingisLegend

KingisLegend
2 years ago#9
The game is alive and kicking right now, There are a ton of new players and hopefully they stick around to level 50 :)
Gaming PC/Xbox One/PS4/Wii U

User Info: darkknight338

darkknight338
2 years ago#10
Mirokumatt posted...
darkknight338 posted...

Can you believe this ass. The game is the FULL GAME. The part you THINK is missing is DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT.

The game is worth the prince of FREE.

OT: Yes since the GwG release a lot more people are trying it out.

Clearly you have reading comprehension issues. The description on this game clearly states "Try the CREW game for free. Go the Xbox One console store to download the trial." Thus implying the game is only available to be play for a limited time.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC
  1. Boards
  2. The Crew
  3. Current Server Population?
  • Topic Archived