• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warframe
  3. You need ps plus for mp?
rleb 5 months ago#1
Topic
KDTProjekt 5 months ago#2
Nope
"Gamefaqs is just a random rants generator" - Westcurry
xSHEPERDx 4 months ago#3
All free to play games are exempt for requiring a plus sub. Sub only games like FFXIV are also exempt.
rleb 4 months ago#4
Ok because it says on on the warframe ps page requires ps plus.
darkknight338 3 months ago#5
Play the game and find out. The game is free to play so it won’t cost you anything to try it.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC
ValzacardX 3 months ago#6
rleb posted...
Ok because it says on on the warframe ps page requires ps plus.

I've been wondering about this as I don't plan on resubbing to ps+ since I'll be mainly on pc and cross progress is coming. Guess I'll see once the sub expires but it shouldn't require it.

darkknight338 posted...
Play the game and find out. The game is free to play so it won’t cost you anything to try it.

Dick.
PSN: Kishin_Ken XBL: Kahlilx77.
Currently tearing through my backlog.
darkknight338 3 months ago#7
ValzacardX posted...
I've been wondering about this as I don't plan on resubbing to ps+ since I'll be mainly on pc and cross progress is coming. Guess I'll see once the sub expires but it shouldn't require it.

Dick.
Cry me a river, lol.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC
panforis 3 weeks ago#8
only some extra content requires ps plus.(that and if you have amazon prime they are giving away a few things too)
xSHEPERDx 2 weeks ago#9
It's still free to play.

Jumped onto an alt psn account to see what the 'new player experience' was like. Started fresh with a new character and ran a 2 hour session through all initial starting missions culminating in the first assassination mission against Capn Vor.

Man did they improve quite a bit since OG fresh start. Too bad my go to build is locked behind mastery rank 8. That 'gacha catch em all' poke-weapon grind is a chore when you know exactly what weapons are going right in the trash after mastering. That system is an eyesore and needs a total rework.

That said, still very much a game about skill. I remember struggling hard against Vor when I started out trying to solo everything. This time not only did I kill Vor in periphery while kill farming his adds, I also looted damn near every locker and crate along the way through the level and to the exit without skipping a beat.

Fun times to be had - for free. Free up some hdd space and have at it.
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Warframe
  3. You need ps plus for mp?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A