• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warframe
  3. Login failed. Could not connect to server.

User Info: Terrapon

Terrapon
7 years ago#1
While i was doing a void i got the stupid blue screen internal error. Now it says (read title) every time i try to log-in. Anyone else having this or know how to fix???
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)

User Info: LoMNOMNOMDeer

LoMNOMNOMDeer
7 years ago#2
I can't login either.
Not the dark green, the iridescent green.
Even Christ said "Christ, he flows quite nicely."

User Info: Sacto_Smithers

Sacto_Smithers
7 years ago#3
Terrapon posted...
While i was doing a void i got the stupid blue screen internal error. Now it says (read title) every time i try to log-in. Anyone else having this or know how to fix???

If you have the same error repeating, try restarting your PS4, not just the Warframe application.
PSN ID: Sacto_Smithers

User Info: jerry_wireramme

jerry_wireramme
7 years ago#4
And your Internet. I had this problem a couple of weeks ago, turning of the PS4 didn't help but unplugging the router and everything did. May have just been coincidence but can't hurt to try right?
Sean: Pearl 3308 1581 4514, White 4555 9298 7750 White 2 4427 9371 6990 3DS 3239 3581 8314

User Info: Kloud1031

Kloud1031
7 years ago#5
Yes, I've had this too. I went to network settings and logged out of the psn and logged back into my account. That seemed to work for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Warframe
  3. Login failed. Could not connect to server.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A