• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable Anniversary
  3. How to succeed in prison race?

User Info: geasadair

geasadair
3 years ago#1
Every time I try to run the race the hero stops; sometimes he waves. I can be in front but sooner or later he stops running then walks! It's not a controller issue; I have tried 3, including a new one. I have also tried changing the controller controls from traditional, to fable 2/3 with the same results. This is on an xbox 360, and a brand new game disk.

User Info: SuperSuikoden

SuperSuikoden
3 years ago#2
I thought it was impossible to lose!

I'm not sure if increasing your build would help your speed or not but all I can say just press A to run, follow the guards' hands directions and avoid obstacles.
Your signature is automatically appended to the bottom of every post you make.

User Info: geasadair

geasadair
3 years ago#3
I've been through it at least a dozen times with the same results. My build should be fine; I've gotten this far without any problems, including the arena. Using the different controller setups I've used A for one and B for the other one; still the same problem. I have gotten as far as the top stairs walkway, but last time he just stopped running (no obstacles) and no matter how much I mashed the button he wouldn't start running again!
  1. Boards
  2. Fable Anniversary
  3. How to succeed in prison race?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A