• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable Anniversary
  3. Best weapon (not damage wise)

User Info: S7evin424

S7evin424
3 years ago#1
I sort of obtained the Sword of Aeons early... I've beaten this game a million times I felt like having a glitched playthrough for funsies.

And I can't help but feel a Master GS with 3 sharp augs might actually be a better weapon. Sure SoA might have nice regen. But the GS gets blocked less often, hits more enemies and you have the option of going 2 sharps 1 silver to make it deadly to all types. I understand the SoA is a longsword so its faster DPS but I can plow my way through enemies faster with GS.

I KNOW the Solus is the best weapon but I ain't got 70k. Although I never did Lady Grey's marriage thing cause Ophelia is always been my wifey but I heard she gives you the Solus without augs... does that mean you can put your own in them? Or does it have no slots? Cause you can slot it yourself I might have to take wifey to Skorm and get that :(
As long as we have opposable thumbs, we will fight you!
  1. Boards
  2. Fable Anniversary
  3. Best weapon (not damage wise)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A